Reviews for Standoff
chavi chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
It,was really funny n fluffy..
N cheeky rose and hugo just added more love to the adorable r/hr tale..
Good one, thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha! Oh my goodness! That was so funny!
wickedcml chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
lol! Too funny and cute.
ARLverde chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love looking in my email and it telling me I have an HP story written by you. You are FABULOUS! This story made me laugh out loud, cringe a little, and then sigh. Thanks so much for the holiday treat.
plainbookworm chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I like how you wrote about their family life.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Another lovely slice of family life!

Nice one
heronlove chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was so funny
mclaughlin chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Another hilarious story. Thank you.

I can see in my minds eye Hermione pulling the stunt on Ron and the kids more than once a year.

I love Rose analogy that Ron and Hermione only had sex twice - once for her and once for Hugo. hahahaha! Didn't we all think this of our parents when we were kids? Hahahaha! And Hugo rubbing it in Rose's face that their parents do have sex on a regular basis.

Also loved the ending where Ron and Hermione decided to give the kids to Harry for the night and then Hugo not so subtly telling Rose what their parents intention is after they are gone.

Fantastic - you never cease to disappoint. You have a 'W.I.C.K.E.D.' sense of humor - and I L.O.V.E. it!

Keep going.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Haha, wonderful, and I loved the anagrams. :D
melakem chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is sweet and funny! Ron's repair on Hermione's First Christmas just cracked me up! I love Hugo being so matter of fact about his parents' love lives!
napchic chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
God, oh god, oh goddy god, i love you.

Just... Guh.

Like fresh air and ice cold water and very green grass... Your Ron is such a sight for sore eyes.

I hold him in high esteem.

I love that he can intricately spell repare an apology from broken blown glass bits of letters.

Of course, he can.

The. Kids. So perfectly bright and blunt and THEM. The exact children they would rear.

And them still landing blows between the shagging and knowing when they hit too deep.

And every word of every line... better, more right, more funny, more them, than my head could ever muster...

Damn girl :)
Happy Christmas to me.
tincat chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww. This is sweet! I have to say, I was expecting a big emotional conversation about the 'low self esteem' bit - a conversation for another time, perhaps? Or just that by now they both knoww that Ron, particularly, says daft things in the heat of the moment?

Anyway!

I loved the bauble being fixed, I ALWAYS love daddy!Ron, but my favourite thing in this is honestly that Hugo knows his mum and dad have sex and has absolutely no problem with it - makes sense, with his parents, that he'd've been taught it's no big deal, but still. Nice.

] always a joy to read things from you Shari - and nice for it to be a happy one! Nice one mate.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
amusing. but people actually decorate xmas trees with shoes on? seee, thats weird to me.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Cute reaction from the kids.

Ron and Hermione should learn to use silencing charms.
Pie for President '16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww, this was lovely! I was giggling through Rose and Hugh's conversation about their parents. XD Hope to see more from you soon, I love your Ron-fics!