Reviews for The Not So Super Larxene
X-blade025 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Angelo didn't bother me that much, and I usually despise OCs (no offense to anybody who uses them). I decided to review every 2 chapters, so sorry if you feel spammed by me so far. But chapter 8 was amusing yet weird. Ven came back after how long, and reading Ven's and Larxene's interaction reminded me of Mulan with "Your worst nightmare" line, not to forget I learned a new thing about Greek mythology. I think I'm close enough to ask, please update soon!
X-blade025 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Isn't the zapdos and the zapping stones thing from that Pokèmon movie with Lugia(forget what's it's called)? I find it hilarious that Marluxia practices with make-up:). At the end of the story could you list all the references?
X-blade025 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
You know about Fate Zero, sweet. I'm just starting to read the manga and thinking about watching the anime. Well anyways, great chapter, I never thought Saïx would help Axel with a joke. Now I have to read the next 8 chapters...
coolboi12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
can i be in the story
TifaRokkuhato chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This seems pretty cool. It's gonna be neat seeing Larxene without her powers, teehee :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tifa x