Reviews for A fresh start
Sylareen chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Awesome story ! Ahhh, please update one day T_T
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
AAHHHH! i really wanna read this but, aaahhh! This seems like such a good idea and i really love it
Silver Mudblood chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Awesome story so far, :) however i found a few discrepencies(sp?) and have a few questions for you.

First, if Gilbert was born female wouldn't his parents have given him/her a girl's name? I'm assuming ofcourse that Gilbert hasn't had the sex change operation and hasn't officially changed his name.

Secondly, in the first section you wrote out the ketter and put 'dear MR beilschmdt'. Then at the end out the section you put 'on the kitchen table lay the acceptance letter. on it read dear MISS beilschmdt'. You need to decide if the letter is addressed to mr or miss beilschmdt, personally i think miss beilschmidt would be better.

Also, wont Gilbert have a problem in the changing rooms (for football and P.E) because he will have to take his top off? This will surely reveal his breast wraps?

Apart from all that i think this is an amazing story with a lot of potential. I hope you continue to write it. :)

Ps Can you please make it a PruCan fic? Pretty please with cherries on top?
zoewinter1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
please please please PLEASE FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD CONTINUE THIS STORY it's so good, but it hasn't been updated since 2012 but its so good and I want to know what happens and if you don't update this soon I will probably cry because it's so good and I want to continue reading but there is only one chapter SO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
Rinima256 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Now this. Is a damn good story. Keep it up!
FinSu chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Um FYI since Gilbert has yet to have surgery, the correct term is transgender.

My sister is transphobic and she hates me for coming out to her. Gilbert's so lucky that that Ludwig is taking such good care of him.