Reviews for The Okaara Gem
TheCartinelliTitan chapter 1 . 6/6
I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY! I'd read it before I got an account here and forgot to bookmark it, but this is one of the best Teen Titans fanfics I've read!
jenny868 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
wow this story is good!
DarkWinxGirl chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
TRIBUTES? GONG? winning means fortune... losing, certain death... WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES?!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
LOVE IT! BUT I WISH THERE WAS A SEQUEL!
Joshua chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Good action, good suspense and good tension just made this a very enjoyable story all around. I sincerely hope you reconsider your decision to not do a sequel, as I was highly entertained by this story and would love to see you continue it. I will give "The Okaara Gem" an 8/10.
bored-outa-my-mind97 chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
i love you! your story was amazing!
BlueBerryBoo chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Very well done!
You kept up with this story from begining to end, at a flawless pace!
I say this because all of the good chapter fanFiCs are discontinued or thee author loses interest or doesn't know how to continue it and whatnot.
I thoroughly enjoyed it! Keep up the great work! Ur a pro writer :D
I like how that part with starfire signalling the smoke reoccured,
And how the other titans were ther giving the story more colour
And how it was in such an exotic setting in the citadel
And how there we twists and turns every corner :)

Very very well done :D
Tabbykatroses chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
This is so sad, the end, we* sniff* have been though so much it's all gonna end. Waaaaa! Well, see ya next time you write a story. Chao!
Tabbykatroses chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Da suspense! Sweet freedom!
Whatsername95 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Oh my lord. Best thing I've read in a long while, really. Your vocabulary is beautiful. Please, keep writing.
jessmonster chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Eeeeeeeep! It's over! :( I'm gonna miss it. Buuuutttttt...I might look out for that new series ;) hmmmm...I'm kinda excited. :) Well, good job on this story and I can't wait for what you have next! :D
leafysummers chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Well at least they're going home now. :) Your new series sounds interesting! Will it be for Teen Titans? I'll be in the lookout!
ROBSTARFAN32 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! ur a magnificent & very talented writer DONT EVER stop plzzz
WeR2 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Loved the ending :) I would like to see get find her brother. Anyways I loved the story and I'll definitely check out the Red series
Power Winter chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
No no no no no no no no you can't just end it here! D: But there's still to much to know! Okay... I think I will just go cry in a corner... *sob*