Reviews for Christmas at Hyrule
ShaileneScarlet chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Poor Link, being stood-up is harsh huh? At least Dark actually came but I can understand Link's irritation. I don't really know why Link was so mad at Dark's question about the pictures though, it doesn't quite correlate to his irritation of being stood-up at first and my mind is drawing a small blank, guess he's just irritated since it seems Dark asks every time... Ah~ I wonder what that "offer" of his was, I don't remember but all the more reason to keep reading! I always love to re-read things, just makes me sad when stories are done and old to the point where you (or any author really) wont ever read these reviews, but I've taken it upon myself to review on every chapter! It's nice to see your improvement and ideas over time, just another reason to review even if it's pointless on older stories.
ShaileneScarlet chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
This was made so long ago! And honestly I remember reading this when I was... 13? I think, around 3 years ago or so. I never finished reading your stories at the time, and there was a long gap when I stopped reading, but I was reading a completely different fanfiction on my phone and suddenly thought of your amazing story! (The one I was reading didn't even correlate in anyway to your story!) And I wanted to read your stories again! I don't remember much except that I loved them, and I'm excited t read it all over again. w I wanna thank you for writing such a masterpiece (in my eyes) of fiction! You have no idea how happy I was to see that you still update your stories, and I'll be happy to get to experience more stories and updates from you!
Rhaylt Zheirt chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Cute story so far :) I look forward to reading the rest!
jessiejr21 chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
I came here for slash, but got something even better. Im happy I kept reading :)
Duskinator chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Just noticed something. Dark was so different as a shadow! He was cocky, braver and had a good dose of attitude! But when he became human...BAM! It's gone. Just gave me a bit of a shock.
Duskinator chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
NOOO!
Why? I need to know what's wrong with Dark! When he removed his shirt and gauntlets...what did he find? Was he a shadow underneath? Or, even worse, he wasn't there at all? When do you reveal? Urgh! I. Need. Answers!
ScrubLord69 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
i can understand link's anger. my brother loves to do the same thing to me.
ScrubLord69 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
that's deppressing. got to see a friend, talk for five minutes and leave :( glad my life isn't like that.
CaptainAzenor chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Ooh. Who was that at the end? I love this story. You write well, my friend!
Mynhphrah chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey! This is really good! So in your fanfiction Link and Dark LInk are friends? This is an interesting approach, I like it! I will come back soo to read the other chapters. Keep up the good work! ;)

Mynhphrah from deviantART
InfinitysWraith chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
Love the story, and I Rly like the bromance btwn L and Dl, but I feel like they hug...like...way to much. It makes them seem a bit...girly? Fwimsy? That's not a word. Idk. Also, u should try looking up, synonyms for shocked surprised etc. U use those a lot. And ur characters seem a bit bipolar. One minute they're happy, ( ie. Hey, dark let's have a snowball fight!) But then something bad is said ( so, do u think ur gunna stay dark...?) And they get all sappy and depressed ( oh, don't worry dark, I'll always b there for u) hug. This kinda scene happens quite a bit.
Yeh...it was bugging me for a while. Otherwise I'll b reading ur sequles.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You have a lot of spelling and grammar errors...Just pointing them out in case no one else has.
shadowgirl215 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Bravo! Another brilliant chapter to wrap things up for now. Also, i am 120% sure i know who that mysterious voice belongs too :3 Looking forward to the next part of the series! :D
Dire Heart chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
I have a theory that the voice is the sorcerer that changed Dark messing with him for some reason... or has something to do with that guy...
Dire Heart chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
:) I really liked this chapter. The discussion/misunderstanding/fight/crying session was pretty amusing in places, and I enjoyed reading about the ball :) And Merry Christmas to you too!