Reviews for Christmas at Hyrule
Duskinator chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Just noticed something. Dark was so different as a shadow! He was cocky, braver and had a good dose of attitude! But when he became human...BAM! It's gone. Just gave me a bit of a shock.
Duskinator chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
NOOO!
Why? I need to know what's wrong with Dark! When he removed his shirt and gauntlets...what did he find? Was he a shadow underneath? Or, even worse, he wasn't there at all? When do you reveal? Urgh! I. Need. Answers!
ForestFire5 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
i can understand link's anger. my brother loves to do the same thing to me.
ForestFire5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
that's deppressing. got to see a friend, talk for five minutes and leave :( glad my life isn't like that.
CaptainAzenor chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Ooh. Who was that at the end? I love this story. You write well, my friend!
Mynhphrah chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey! This is really good! So in your fanfiction Link and Dark LInk are friends? This is an interesting approach, I like it! I will come back soo to read the other chapters. Keep up the good work! ;)

Mynhphrah from deviantART
leomonta chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
Love the story, and I Rly like the bromance btwn L and Dl, but I feel like they hug...like...way to much. It makes them seem a bit...girly? Fwimsy? That's not a word. Idk. Also, u should try looking up, synonyms for shocked surprised etc. U use those a lot. And ur characters seem a bit bipolar. One minute they're happy, ( ie. Hey, dark let's have a snowball fight!) But then something bad is said ( so, do u think ur gunna stay dark...?) And they get all sappy and depressed ( oh, don't worry dark, I'll always b there for u) hug. This kinda scene happens quite a bit.
Yeh...it was bugging me for a while. Otherwise I'll b reading ur sequles.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You have a lot of spelling and grammar errors...Just pointing them out in case no one else has.
shadowgirl215 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Bravo! Another brilliant chapter to wrap things up for now. Also, i am 120% sure i know who that mysterious voice belongs too :3 Looking forward to the next part of the series! :D
Dire Heart chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
I have a theory that the voice is the sorcerer that changed Dark messing with him for some reason... or has something to do with that guy...
Dire Heart chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
:) I really liked this chapter. The discussion/misunderstanding/fight/crying session was pretty amusing in places, and I enjoyed reading about the ball :) And Merry Christmas to you too!
shadowgirl215 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Wow i think i have a new favorite chapter. :) It was full of emotion and it really showed how much Dark has changed over the past week. I hope you decide to make a sequel after this one is finished. Thanks for being an amazing author and giving me the perfect Christmas gift!
Dire Heart chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Does this mean that the ball is the next chapter?
shadowgirl215 chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Another amazing update! This story just keeps getting better with each new chapter. I hope Link doesn't get Dark angry or there could be trouble. 0.0 Also, will the purple sorcerer make another appearance anytime soon? I am looking forward to your next update!
Engima Tempest chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Darks a powerful mage...Awsome! Hopefully he regins that power in soon, otherwise things would probley get messy. Hope to see another chapter soon.