Reviews for Some Half-Remembered Face
afeltyz chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh please update! This sounds like it would be an incredible story.
I love your characterization so far and the plot sounds perfect!
PaperGangsta chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
continue please!this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Go Lucy! XD
ahmandie chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I've almost forgotten how much I love your Lucy/Loke. :]. I've got my fingers crossed that you'll continue!
hmph chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
The mayor's throat is broken. Illiterate conmen are my life.
PerfectAngels98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very interesting story! I loved the LoLu interactions very much and the ending is suspenseful almost like a breath of fresh air from the fluff... can't wait for your next update!
Emz chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Please update
I think it a good start
So I wanna know what happens next!
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I think I just died omg
Especially when Lucy got caught checking out Loke.
This is just so great and I love it.
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
happy ending ..
Amychama248 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow this is great so far! The beginning is hilarious and then it ends all serious. And that last part- makes me anticipate the next chapter! Great job :D
Lou.D chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Luv the story :)
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Please, please update soon! I want to know what is going to happen next! This is really good so far!
Momoko Harukaze chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow, this is incredible. Everyone is perfectly in character, and the Loke/Lucy dynamic is both hilarous and heart-tugging. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is one of the few stories I've read yet that manage to employ Lucy's distinct brand of narration with an actual plot and potential. I commend you on it, and I can't wait to see where you take it from here!
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i fell into fairy tail accidentally a couple weeks ago, became quite hideously obsessed, and then promptly began COMBING THE INTERNETS for ficcery.

you're my first stop, naturally, because of course you are, and HERE IS THIS SHINY PRESENT, JUST FOR ME.

DENY IT NOT, I KNOW BETTER. I PUT OUT THE VIBES AND YOU DELIVERED.

i don't think there's a single character or permutation of characters i *wouldn't* read about for this fandom, because they're all so hilariously f*cking cracked, but i am muchly of the rabid liking for the loke/lucy set-up you've laid out herein. ('herein.' delusions of fancypants ye've got there, mr. word-thing, don't get shirty with ME.)

MEANWHILE.

there's really no point picking out individual lines or bits of dialogue to regurgitate back at you for Muy Impressed pointing & flailing purposes, because every gottdamn line has me snort-chortle-wheezing uncontrollably, but i WILL say that of all that is wonderful from this chapter (and that is Everything), i most particularly lovinged the in-guild scene -erza's imminent de-virginizing plans divulged in her typical Straight-Man style had me rolling, plus the juvia-licking, oi.

FROTHYMOUTHLIKE I SHALL BE WITH MY ANTICIPATION FOR NEXT INSTALLMENT, YOU FABULOUS HUMYNLADYMA'AM.