Reviews for Don't you know me' A Josh Hutcherson fanfic
Kayla chapter 8 . 1/12
Umm more! I'm hooked this is such a good story please write more! :)
thespookyredsparkle chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Aww, that was great! What are they talking about? Thank you so much for putting me in! I cant WAIT FOR MORE! EAAKK! *Fangirling*
thespookyredsparkle chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I bet you could write an AMAZING hunger game fanfic! You should try. Good night, i get back from break tommarow and have school, see yah tommarow night.
thespookyredsparkle chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I bet if you labled this under Hunger Games, you would get a BUNCH more reads/reviews
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hey, you know me as Syrina, but now i have an account and a story. Anyways, i had a very simalar dream to this story and i relized i should check for an update and now i am fallowing and refreshing my memory of this story, may not review though. See yah
syrina chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Sorry if you tolk my last comment the wrong way, i LOVE this story and i understand why u would change him for a plot. If it is not to much, PLEASE make Syrina your Delly Catwrite in your story! If you dont, i am TOTES fine with that, it will not change my opinon of ur story, thanks a pickle! I mean BUNCH! By, hurry up and UPDATE! *crying sad crying sad sob sob sob*
*screaming-"hurry up and update!"*
Syrina chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Omg one of your fav songs Safe and Sound is my fav song!
syrina chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I am woundering what she is doing to! OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY! And thank you so much for updateing, cant WAIT for the next chapter! I know this is a little to much to ask of you but i thought id ask anyways: it has alawys been my dream to be Delly Catwrite so if I could be her in your story it would be sweet! But if not i am TOTALY fine with it, it will not effect how much i LOVE your story! I look forward to future chapters!
syrina chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
So i read this fanfic about a mounth ago and COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! So i decided to cheeck up on it and see that IT WAS UPDATED! So now i will read th new chapter!
syrina chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
That is not the end! I was loveing this story! And that is not how josh hutcherson really is!
syrina chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Omg this is getting good!
syrina chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I did not know how easy it was to be in a movie. I have been dreeming of being Delly Catwrite ever scine i first read the books!
syrina chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I agree with Alexa, my middle name is alexandra
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Awesome next chapters
Hyejin13570 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
yay! can't wait for the next chapter:D:D:D