Reviews for Crazy KnB
Elie chapter 22 . 4/11
And by the way, I'm kinda new around here and this is the funniest fanfic I ever read. LOL!
Elie chapter 22 . 4/11
Ur cool!
Yukihime chapter 4 . 4/8
Kyaah hihi oh my gosh Kuroko is so cute Waahh Admin-chan you're such a great writer And by the way I think I'm having a crush on Murasakibara hehe he's super duper adorable whenever he talks while he has food on his mouth waahh I think I'm gonna faint *faints because of too much cuteness*
I BET MAY IS HIMURO
GoddessQueenSlay chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
We all know Akashi won't keep his promises unless it's a promise with Tetsuya. Akashi said, it's never a win-win situation.
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
MHB - It truly is a scary mystery on how Akashi goes about doing things. No need to wonder how Midorima and Kise lost. YOLO
Prince Hotstuff Swag chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Akashi - "Hey, I asked a normal question, didn't I?"
Chibi!Kuroko - "No, Hentai-kun. You sound like a pedophile. Right, Aomine-niichan? Did I say it right?"
MHB(me) - *laughing in the sidelines*
AquaticSilver chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Hahahaha XD
AquaticSilver chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Kuroko's comment about Daiki's magazine reminds me of Goku's comment about naked people too. Cute chapter btw. Thanks.
AquaticSilver chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
Lol at Atsushi's conclusion XD
AquaticSilver chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Ah ive always love inserting jap emoji on my texts too. Cute. Nice chap.
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Aww Akashi with his phone...taking a picture of Kuroko and Atsushi...okay that i find cute.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
Update
kyuzi4869 chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Kyaaaaa... cute cute cute overload...
tetsuya-kun~
I dont know how to describe it, but this story is great and lovely and nice and funny...
I m looking forward for the next chappie kkkkk
Trickster79 chapter 22 . 5/11/2016