Reviews for Crazy KnB
sakura tenshii chapter 6 . 3/26
LOL...so funny.()
tenshii sakura chapter 4 . 3/26
I love it! Midorima's story is the funniest (it's a word right?)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
adorablee O/O
kagami is soo innocentt XD Soo funny seeong the brothers get jealous att
AJ chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Its me again, AJ! I know I just review in last chapter a couple of minutes ago or maybe an hour? But I need an outlet! :D can't move on from the other scenes like NG Scenes! Hahaha. Then, the KAGAKURO FEELS! I know they're only 6 years old in this story but man! I keep on fangirling 'cause they're one of my OTPs in KnB! And I'm here again to review to give you pressure to update again! Hahaha. Just kidding! (but there's a saying jokes are half meant :D)

We, your readers, will be waiting for an update! Although it's been 1 year and 4 months since you last updated this story. Again, bear with may English. Hahaha :D
AJ chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Its me again, AJ! Hahaha :D just can't get enough of saying how cute this story. So, please update. We, your readers, are waiting :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Hi! I'm a guest! But you can call me AJ! _V Just wanted to say that I really love this story! Its a great story! This is the second time that I read this from chapter 1 to chapter 22 and it's been 1 year and 4 months since the last update. You're not going to dicontinue this story, right? But I know you have a good reason for not updating :)
please update soon! I want more of this story! (please bear with my English!)
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
wow... the emoticons... it really is Kise!
AK47reloaded chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
This is so cute! Onegai! Continue! Saya merayu kepada mu!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
kuroko is so cute
silverwoman chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
its so cute! a perfect GOMxkuroko friendship fic... i hope you will update soon
Hazard chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Yes... a normal question it is... Akashi. XD
Dondon chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Like father like son, ne
kurko basketball chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
i love your story so far it so cute good jop
kuromuzumenoyuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
aaahhh! SUUUPEEEEEERRR KAWAIIIIIII TETSU-KUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN *nosebleeds uverload*
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
so, Akashi-kun can't cook... poor Kuroko.