Reviews for The Other Winchester Boy
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 47 . 3/12
Hey I hope you're doing fine, it's amazing that you're so dedicated to this story and you're definitely one of the strongest persons I've ever known. You kept going on with this story even when you had no obligation to. Thanks for your time and effort. Have a great day !
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 37 . 3/12
I think Evan is very Black and White and a teeny bit of a hypocrite BUT I still like him.
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 35 . 3/12
Evan's an ass sometimes.
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 30 . 3/12
Much needed talk !
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 24 . 3/12
Is Evan a psychopath ?
LilNightinGale01 chapter 47 . 6/20/2020
I want to tell you that I am sorry for the pain that you have been through. I am aware that words from a complete stranger are meaningless and I could never know the pain that you are going through, but I want you to know that I admire your strength to to continue this story even after everything. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to. Stay strong, I believe in you.
Franki3W chapter 47 . 12/28/2019
oh wow - what an adventure
I really like the way your summarise events to not make it drag out to much and how you change some things like Dean seeing Sam again here in Ch 47.
It's a great story.
in the beginning i was thinking that Evan might be soulless because of his behaviour, but he's just an angry sad kid.
that you for a GREAT story!
Franki3W chapter 24 . 12/27/2019
Oh I just LOVE your quick reference to Penny!
Badger12 chapter 47 . 9/21/2019
I really hope you continue this
Pineapple Child chapter 47 . 4/30/2019
Noice
MarkTheWall chapter 47 . 1/20/2019
Love this story, it honestly feels like Evan could have been in the actual show. Not to mention how good at writing you actual are grammatically and story wise, fitting Evan into the story without pushing away any of the spotlight from the original characters. I hope you continue this story to compleasion because of how Amazing it is and how little fanfics there are that are this in depth and unique.
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 47 . 3/9/2018
WELCOME BACK!
I'm so happy to see another chapter. And I'm so sorry about everything you are going through. If you continue with this story, please know that I will definitely be on the look out!
Demon2Angel chapter 47 . 2/10/2018
Man it’s been a minute welcome back you haven’t lost your touch awesome chapter as always
sjwmaw chapter 47 . 2/5/2018
Great to see an update! I’m surprised dean wasn’t more pissed at being out of the loo when even his little brother knew! Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 46 . 7/25/2017
I am so sorry things have been so rough for you. I'm glad you are back. And i am definitely one of your loyal cult followers. So don't worry, if anything, you will always have one reader.