Reviews for The Other Winchester Boy
sjwmaw chapter 46 . 7/24/2017
Welcome back! Sorry to hear that life has been kicking you in the butt the past year. Glad that you feel up to some writing again. I love the way you portray Evans thoughts and feelings. Looking forward to more.
EnchantingNightmares chapter 46 . 7/23/2017
Always so excited to see an update. This is one of my all time favorite fics. This story actually crosses my mind from time to time. Your character is great. I always see sister fics but I wish there were more brother fics like this one. You are truly one of a kind.

Here's hoping you get your groove back because this is a fantastic story and would love to see more.
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 45 . 2/27/2017
HI! Just wondering if you plan on giving your fans any more chapters soon.
I've so missed this fanfiction and really love what you're doing.
Keep up the good work and hope to read something soon! :)
sjwmaw chapter 45 . 12/7/2016
Great to see an update! I like the Samuel/Sam/Evan dynamic. Look forward to more!
Demon2Angel chapter 45 . 12/7/2016
Awesome chapter as usual hope to see more soon
PurpleFlowerBerry chapter 45 . 12/7/2016
I'm glad you're back! Keep up the good work
Demon2Angel chapter 44 . 9/17/2016
Wow I didn't even know you updated again I'm so hype I never see any good brofics these days this is the only one that I love. Awesome chapter by the way hope there's more to come
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 44 . 9/14/2016
WELCOME BACK!
I'm so happy. Great chapters! I want more soulless Sam and Evan.
I'm so glad you are back. And I forgive you for vanishing. Just don't do it again.
I've waited so long for you!
Can't wait for more.
EnchantingNightmares chapter 43 . 9/14/2016
This is really great. I'm really happy that you're back and posting to this story again. It's one of my favorites. Excited to see more.
Demon2Angel chapter 43 . 9/14/2016
Oh man I missed you I thought you completely dropped this story I really hope you continue cause I really love this story
ImaBiteChu chapter 42 . 8/31/2016
Please come back! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/14/2015
AWESOME CHAPTER ! can't wait for an update! I can't help but imagine that Evan will be a huge part of something to do with hell. I thought about how the demon said he wishes it was Evan and not Sam that the demons should follow. It makes more sense because Evan has a little bit of a dark streak but then at the same time he backs up his beliefs. Later on when he starts pulling himself together and learning more from right and wrong it would be so cool if you had him in charge of demons or they follow him. At the same time he can change demons image of evil, amd torture.
KatieGoodrich25 chapter 42 . 12/31/2014
Update? :)
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 42 . 12/27/2014
OMG! I've been waiting forever for soulless Sam! I'm so excited and I can't wait for more Evan!
War Sage chapter 42 . 12/20/2014
Great chapter and glad that you updated this story again.
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »