Reviews for The Other Winchester Boy
War Sage chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
Great chapter
Demon2Angel chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
Awesome as always so happy that u updated can't wait to read more
War Sage chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
oh...man. this has to be...gosh, i don't know how it's possible. But Evan has just made Ellen and Jo's death scene 10 times worse than it was. Man...poor Evan.
Demon2Angel chapter 27 . 4/26/2013
Damn Evan just lost another mother I wonder how bad his mind is goin to be this time and how are Sam and Dean are goin to approach him with this
Demon2Angel chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
I love how Ellen is being such a motherfigure to Evan in this chapter I'm wondering how badly he's goin to snap when she dies
Demon2Angel chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
Wow they actually grounded him that was crazy and what if Reggie comes back as a demon or something that would be awesome
War Sage chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter but can you update more frequently
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
...I'm scared...like really scared. haha. And you just had to pick THAT song didn't ya. I mean, come on, it's probably the creepiest song ever to go with this scene. I usually like that song, but when I listened to it while reading this chapter, man...
Demon2Angel chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
Psycho Evan I swear that was so sick it was so awesome that guy deserved it on all counts I can't wait to read more
War Sage chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
great chapter
War Sage chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Good update
Demon2Angel chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Man I feel really sorry for Evan in this chapter and I get the feeling its goin to get worse for h later on
Sakura Mikan91 chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Ha. The little killer. Man, oh, man, oh, man. Can't wait to see how Evan is going to scare me next.
lol. Looking forward to the next chapter. Will you be showing us why Sam and Dean don't want to let Evan know what happened to his mother in the next chapter?
Demon2Angel chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Hmm why do I get the feeling that something was put in his glass and what is so damn scary that even Evan's own brothers won't tell him why he can't remember
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »