Reviews for For Keeps
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
You are such an amazing writer. This was so adorable and cute and the fact that you sort of showed how they rubbed off on each other just made me squel. Another amazing oneshot as always
LaughingThroughTheStorms chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved that you explained the change in Ally between seasons one and two. The fun facts were adorable, and the style of writing was just...awesome. That was a great one-shot
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that last fun fact was 'totes adorbs', as a certain magazine journalist would say :-) But seriously, the entire fix was a wonderful thing to wake up and read :-)

*HannaH*
beautiflxoblvn chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
The end to this made my heart absoluetly melt. Love it!
omggkelly chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm crying because its so true how they're becoming more and more like each other. Great job.
Pertinacity chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
"Fun fact of the day: I love you. In a more than friends kind of way." Austin is too adorable. Sometimes I just want to hug him whenever I watch the show or when I read your one-shots. The last part made me smile as well. Awesome job.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Once again Awwwww. I think it is beyond sweet that Austin searched for fun facts, even late at night or early in the morning, just to impress Ally and make her smile. I love his last fun fact; it's one of the most truest fact he has found.
kkequestrian chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yet another amazing one shot! I love all your stories! :) Thanks for being such a fabulous writer!
EileenChang chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awwwww! 3
MeBeAwesome1000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG This is sooooo cute! I love it! One of my favorites! You are really talented! :D XD
nd4ff chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Double awwww...that was great.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You write the best fanfictions! I love it! :)
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012