Reviews for Erin
lokidatamabelstiltskin chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
love this story plz update soon :)
megumisakura chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
update soon,please!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Nice story, you have got a really great start up. May I suggest adding some more spice to it. Make it more than just a romance. Perhaps Erin could have some sort of strange ability that comes with her background or their could be a crisis of sorts. Experiment a little, I look forward to your next chapter
autumnrose2010 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Aw...
snm1 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
upudatu?
fictiongal chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I think this is much improved. Data seems more himself. And I like the way you are introducing the characters to each other. By the way, if you want to stay consistent with Star Trek canon, I noticed you have Will Crusher on as a youngster which would be long before Data had his emotion chip installed. Please don't let my comments throw you. Hang on to that muse and have fun.
megumisakura chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
excellent!
Isla de Muerta chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
The mistakes have been corrected now. And my muse has gone. Amazing how one comment, how good ever it may be, caused that XD
fictiongal chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Interesting premise and new character. I would say that Data seems slightly out of character. I can't picture him saying 'god forbid'. Also I think Data might say that Guinan was as emotionally perceptive as Counselor Troi, but would not characterize either of them as smart. Typos: strange 'affect', should be effect'; troubles, should be trouble. Hope you find this helpful. I like the story you've started here and hope you post more.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 12/2/2012