Reviews for Sleepover Chaos
Bad
It was extraordinarily funny. Thanks for making this
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
THIS WAS HALIRIUS!
DoomgirlForever chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You should add Reyna and Rachel!
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I thought that was cute! I would have liked a little more detail but I liked it!
nixie jackson chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
well i really hate it when the writers end it just when it is getting good...i know at least once in your life your just reading a fanfiction and then they just stop writing it because they got bored or they weren't getting followers or they just stop it because they don't like the idea it makes you really mad right?i am sure you have had a moment like this well that is what i am feeling right now so next time if your not gonna make it long or it's just gonna be one chapter put that in the a/n ...sorry now for the happy part i really did like it ...it was a good idea ...suggestion time...if you start it again i think you should have the girls be way to loud and then the boys go to check on them (just percy and jason) but when they get there the girls are not there (they went to go get something)so then the boys wake up leo and frank and tell them that the girls are gone then they start looking for the girls they search everywhere but they can't fine them so they go back to where the girls were staying and when they get there the girls are asleep and then they percy who was the most worried wnet to kiss annabeth's forehead but gets punched in the face and then the boys go back to there cabins but jason goes to percy's cabin of corse ...when they wake up they go to breakfest and then have a normal day ...p.s. sorry i was harsh i was just mad because i had just read two other fanfictions that stoped in the middle and i was really mad i shouldn't have taken it out on you it was a good story -nixie jackson p.p.s yes that is my real name :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Kariana chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Nooooooo! Please continue! I love this fanfic!
percabethbooklion chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I was lol the whole time.
hpjlover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
haha hazel i literally was like dying i was laughing so hard great job i really like this book its really well written and the charachters are accurate i cant wait to see what happens next i cant wait to read the next chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Old Inferno chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
hillarios! (spelling?) that was so funny! u should make boys sleep over
Aria daughter of Erebos chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
LOLed so much!
rachel3athena chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Elaborate on the truth and dares ..they always make the situation spicy. Actually you can try this game called situations where really tough or 'spicy' situations are given and options of three girls/or boys are given
Update soon
rats
The squirrel did it chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Frazel. I frazeled all over this story. Loved it!
Omg chapter 1 . 12/1/2012