Reviews for Truth Beyond Legend
SJHarrap chapter 3 . 10/9
NO! But... but... this story is so BRILLIANT. It’s a personal favourite of mine. Please continue. The relationship between Klaus and Caroline is really good. ️
This story is so GOOD though, it’s actually one of my favourites. Please continue this story. I like to re-reading it on occasions. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE
JerricaHMcfarl3 chapter 20 . 10/3
love this story but can you tell us when you finally start writing the other one and it's name
angelic-bitch chapter 20 . 9/16
This story is great! Even though you're going to write it again please keep this version here. Good luck with it all!
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 20 . 9/14
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story and can't wait to start reading it again. I've subscribed to your page on AO3 so I won't miss the updates...
xshynenstarx chapter 20 . 9/13
I love this story already. When are you starting the new story
I am so thrilled that you're writing this story again! I love it so much!
zvc56 chapter 20 . 9/13
I just re read this story! It's really good.
funkie chapter 20 . 9/13
I'm happy you re write this story, its one of my favorite storys.

Please don't delete this story here, because I still like to re-read this story.

Looking forward to the re-write on AO3.
K cool! I love this story so I'll be curious to see how you end up changing it.
Lola chapter 20 . 9/12
No pls don't re write I love it this way
Snowyarbo chapter 20 . 9/12
Very excited to see that you are going to continue with this! I can't wait to see what changes you make.
McKenzieMac chapter 20 . 9/12
Glad to see your coming back to it. I'll definitely follow along!
livingdeadblondequeen chapter 20 . 9/12
Glad to hear there will be more of this, can't wait to read it.
redbudrose chapter 20 . 9/12
I'm glad you still want to write the story and I will definitely read the new one but I really hope you won't delete this story right away if you do plan on taking it down. It's one I love to reread and I really want to chance to read it one more time.