Reviews for Truth Beyond Legend
Lilou019 chapter 20 . 5/3
Bonsoir, histoire passionnante pour quand la suite s'il vous plait ?
jahamai chapter 20 . 4/18
It's so sad this an Amazing story
but seriously chapter 4 . 4/18
Oh wow. I have fallen completely head over heels with everything about this story. The pacing, the build upYou do weave magic of the slow burn, even whilst keeping everything so INTERESTING! the language, the culture! And, just, all this world building is making my heart so, so, so full. I loved that little glimpse of Klaus' thoughts from modern times. I do so love that there's so much more of this for me to read. Thank you very much.
JKlarolineEternity chapter 20 . 3/30/2019
Please don't delete this story even tho you have started another one of ao3, also if u ever have the inspiration do continue this one. It remains in my mind as one of the first and best kc fanfictions I've ever read I'm so curious with what happens next,

Love, Joanna
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Hello :)

I decided to re-read this story. It’s been a while since I last read it. Even then I’m enjoying it so much. I hope you will continue it. It’s a good story! :)
mndalala chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
wait, then what about when caroline was born? i mean, how could she's there watching elena and the others grow up when she should've been there growing up w/ them? kinda confused here. sorry for bad english
Isabella B-C chapter 15 . 4/27/2018
That fight was glorious
wanderingsince96 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
This is probably one of the best Klaroline fanfictions that I've ever read! This is exactly how I picture Klaus and Caroline together. I love it! Thanks for coming up with the story and writing it.
Aisha.love96 chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
please finish this story! im addicted x
SJHarrap chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
NO! But... but... this story is so BRILLIANT. It’s a personal favourite of mine. Please continue. The relationship between Klaus and Caroline is really good. ️
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
This story is so GOOD though, it’s actually one of my favourites. Please continue this story. I like to re-reading it on occasions. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE
JerricaHMcfarl3 chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
love this story but can you tell us when you finally start writing the other one and it's name
angelic-bitch chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
This story is great! Even though you're going to write it again please keep this version here. Good luck with it all!
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story and can't wait to start reading it again. I've subscribed to your page on AO3 so I won't miss the updates...