Reviews for Truth Beyond Legend
Hello :)

I decided to re-read this story. It’s been a while since I last read it. Even then I’m enjoying it so much. I hope you will continue it. It’s a good story! :)
mndalala chapter 1 . 5/29
wait, then what about when caroline was born? i mean, how could she's there watching elena and the others grow up when she should've been there growing up w/ them? kinda confused here. sorry for bad english
Isabella B-C chapter 15 . 4/27
That fight was glorious
wanderingsince96 chapter 1 . 4/19
This is probably one of the best Klaroline fanfictions that I've ever read! This is exactly how I picture Klaus and Caroline together. I love it! Thanks for coming up with the story and writing it.
Aisha.love96 chapter 1 . 2/27
please finish this story! im addicted x
SJHarrap chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
NO! But... but... this story is so BRILLIANT. It’s a personal favourite of mine. Please continue. The relationship between Klaus and Caroline is really good. ️
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
This story is so GOOD though, it’s actually one of my favourites. Please continue this story. I like to re-reading it on occasions. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE
JerricaHMcfarl3 chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
love this story but can you tell us when you finally start writing the other one and it's name
angelic-bitch chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
This story is great! Even though you're going to write it again please keep this version here. Good luck with it all!
Eils-emacsweeny chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story and can't wait to start reading it again. I've subscribed to your page on AO3 so I won't miss the updates...
xshynenstarx chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
I love this story already. When are you starting the new story
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
I am so thrilled that you're writing this story again! I love it so much!
zvc56 chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
I just re read this story! It's really good.
funkie chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
I'm happy you re write this story, its one of my favorite storys.

Please don't delete this story here, because I still like to re-read this story.

Looking forward to the re-write on AO3.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
K cool! I love this story so I'll be curious to see how you end up changing it.