Reviews for No White Birds in Iwa
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 1 . 4/21
I love the ending to this, it just finishes it off and links it back to the title more :-) love it!
thegoldfishkiller chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I loved this so much. The pairing is new to me, but I'm becoming quite attached to it. This was funny, descriptive, amazing, and overall, its da bomb. Or something like that...
Haruna Yumi chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh mine...i really love this fic! Well-written and fun to read
When Deidara saved Kurotsuchi, it sweet :3
this fandom really needs more DeiKuro taste! yea!
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Just beautiful, wasn't too sure about how this pairing would work out but my curiosity is sated as I was thoroughly entertained by your awesome characterizations and plot.

Hope to read more from you :)
BreakItDwn chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Absolutely stunning! There is so much depth put into the characters thoughts and actions that makes this completely worth the read. I loved it! I hope to read more of your future works!
metaphoricalveracity chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Sweet mother of god.

This definitely deserves more reviews than it has now. You've completely blown me away with this radiant piece of work.

I love how the tone starts of with her confusion at the bizarre task of impersonating Sasuke. I mean, the same eyes, features, really? Nevertheless in that flashback of Kurotsuchi and Onoki, the two were portrayed really well. The elated feeling of glee that she experiences when pretending to be Sasuke, is utterly hilarious. She starts to feel how strong his famed aura is, people recognizing his appearance at the very first sight of him and even starting to make up rumors.

I just wanted to sigh when Deidara encountered Kurotsuchi. The sentimental moment between the two as they reminisce about their past, the people they've turned about to be, and the type of people they've both become now. The scene in which you had written about their times in the Academy as astounding. Your way with words has characterized them so deeply, in which I hope I can one day achieve. The section where you introduce him as a person that's feared, not respected, really captures the moment. As well as his question of beliefs, pondering on her opinions of 'is it better to be feared or respected?'

Honestly, I'm feeling slightly disappointed with how small my review turned out. I was hoping for a large one for such a great one-shot, actually. I can definitely feel all of that time and effort you've placed in here. I commend you for that!

As much as just re-reading this, you've immediately made me view these two characters in a different light. Thanks for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really cool story! I like how you portrayed all of the characters, especially Deidara . Fanfiction needs more Kurotsuchi/Deidara ...
Broken Elsewhere chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Really well-written. The story flowed very nicely from start to finish, and you really nailed the characterizations and humor down. I especially liked the line, 'there are no white birds in Iwa', it really gave the story an original touch.

There are some grammar errors, and occasionally the speech is a little overly formal and awkward-sounding. Other than that though, I loved this fic and didn't stop reading it till the end. There just isn't enough Deidara/Kurotsuchi in this world, in my opinion, and I hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awww so cute and AWESOME little story :D
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was pretty well-written. Your descriptions were clean and fluid, and everything flowed nicely. Your characterizations were also good, especially for Kurotsuchi and Team Taka. You did very well in those areas.

You did have a couple of typos and tense inconsistencies, but they were nothing major. Also, the lack of contractions in their dialogue sometimes made them sound a little awkward or too serious, in my opinion. Other than that, though, I enjoyed this fic. It was believable and exciting, and it kept me reading until the end. Nice work!
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow the story was awesome! I... I really really loved it! But love you more for making one of Kurotsuchi and Deidara! (Huges you like crazy) Right... anyway, on with my review.

Now, the beginning was hilarious xD the way all the brutes were screaming like girls... damn I'm never going to get over it haha.

And Oh me, how I knew there was something weird in that house haha, when you descrived the lady I knew he was doing the same as Kurotsuch. Really good one there, if I had been her I would've laugh the same way xD

I wonder how did dasori agree to do such a thing...

Now, I was really nervous when the other four arived, it was like "Damn... we are in some deeeeeep sh*t"
I hate how Sasuke seems to be so arogant -,- hate it.

It was weird... when they started to fight over her, also quite funny n.n

Well after that everything turned sad or... creepy. I was just as Kurotsuchi when she swo the bodies :' ( why? Tell me why? Poor Lady u.u Worse... poor Kurotsuchi! She is the one who is going to have a trauma.
Damn Sasuke! Using that terrible guilt against her .

When she thought of going outside I... thought it was a bit of a stupid idea... anyway poor her u.u

Sasukes expersion of her being a girl was priceless, I loved it! He was like "Wha...?"

I loved when Deidara swo her and saved her! It was so sweet and sentimental... and sad too, when they where on the bird u.u I loved her last words befor blacking out. And Sasori xD damn that pupuet haha "You heard the lady, push her off the bird"

In her flashback, Deidara sounded like he was more mature than a boy his age should, it was really good, spetialy the parts where you used the reference of "There are no white birds in Iwa" I loved that n.n

Akatsuchi is such a sweet big guy!

But the BEST part of you story as the last paragraf, it was... BEAUTIFUL! n.n I mean it, I mean every word I say, I LOVED your story so much. I apologise for my grammar and spelling, you see my mother language is not english, so sorry

But again, this is a wonderful story n.n
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow! This was so awesome I love it! And the story is so unique was really fun to read :3