Reviews for Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
I really like how the holly around his neck draws them closer; it's like it's trying to say that Christmas brings people together :D I love the little kiss at the end, too. Very sweet! :D I like how you use all sorts of pairings, rather than just the popular ones. :)

Great job! :)
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
You've won so many awards for your writing! That's amazing! :D

I really like how you don't make all of your pairings' love for each other the same thing over and over. I like how you can write different sorts of romance. :)

Great job once again! Sorry I didn't have anything intelligent to say about this one though; all I can really say is that it's good and eerie. That's at fault of my intelligence though, it wasn't that I didn't like this part, because I loved it :D
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Wow, this is great! You've covered Minerva's feelings amazingly! It'd make a lot of sense that she'd be worry to enjoy herself in case trouble kicks off. Once again, it's very sweet, and I like how Albus grabs her hand- it's very caring and kind, and that's a good sign that Albus is in-character. You're amazing at creating the right emotions and at conveying character traits. You and your little Harry Potter Christmas drabbles have never failed to impress me. :)
glowing neon chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
i love you.
lots.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
Haha! Love this! Loved all of these, they made me smile...

Your birthday present, "Electra" is up...let me know what you think!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Aww, this one was cute! I love the way you described the dress there! It sounds so pretty. :3 I love how all of your little Christmas drabbles give me that warm, feel-good feeling. :) Well done!
hervissa chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
The drabbles are awesome! I really liked the Ronks one :) And, of course...Bellamort! What can I say? Amazing as always :D
Hinny was great, altough I would bet that with a father like Arthur was, Ginny would know a lot of Muggle inventions ;)
The Albus/Minerva one is great too...Professor McBadass is just like that :D

Merry Christmas!

hervissa :)
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Haha! I loved that part where Ginny said it looked like it would eat someone. Nutcrackers do look pretty creepy, though. :O I love these cute little fics; they've really put me in the Christmas spirit. :)
autumn midnights chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Oh, this was fantastic! I love these two, either as really close friends or as a couple, and I adore this drabble. I can definitely picture Roxanne being the riskier, wilder one who does things like jumping off a hill, and Lily being the more cautious one. The dialogue is fantastic, also, and I can practically hear these two having this conversation. Wonderfully-written, and I loved this drabble so much! Thank you :D
Ali Wilde chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Lovely and sad.
Four Leafed Clove chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Could you please do Victoire/Dominique (Platonic)?
Bookworm41 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
That is so sweet I really love this happy moment in there life.
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
I love the romantic, warm feel you've created with this piece, especially with the Christmas lanters and the 'putting one arm around her'. There's a lovely feel-good element to this piece, and I can visualise everything perfectly. :) I think the description of Lily's voice being 'soft and warm' also helps to get that romantic atmosphere across. This is a beautiful piece of work! Keep it up! :)
FeyFaerie chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
So...many...feels!
Christ, I wish there was a happier ending for those two.../3
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
'cold and tense silence that settled over the house afterwards.' This part was so beautifully written; it conveyed that dark atmosphere perfectly. I love the opening line, too! 'Eileen Prince wanted to make Christmas a good time for her son.' You've definitely created a contrast between a holiday associated with happiness, with unhappiness here, which is a brilliant opening line! It's so lovely how Eileen hopes to be somewhere safer with her son. :) This is lovely.

CRITIQUE AND SUGGESTIONS:

(she knew full well that) I think that 'she knew fully well' might work slightly better, but it's up to you. ;)

Another amazing chapter. ;D