Reviews for Red
Sofistinha chapter 10 . 7/24
T-T Oh my, you've left it, havent you ? I'm so upset.
Most great stories I found out were left unfinished.
Your one is one of them. I almost feel like cryin I can't believe it! Can't believe you've left it ! Gosh T-T This is so freaking unfair.
Such a good premise, such a great story... abandoned. Seriously ...I'm feeling like a child left out all alone in the coldest winter nite of the most scary and freaking coldest town in the entire world. Utterly sad and alone. It almost scares me. Really...I felt like I was left all alone outside Sherry's cabin in Siberia T_T
Ok, I may be overreacting, but come on u.u I'm not really feeling exactly satisfied either.
You had a very mature way of putting their feelings and manners into words. You had a very thick plotline , and as I see, you kept them very in character. It feels wrong to let it fade without any closure. ...But complaining isnt gonna make you keep it up/work on it, right ?
So I guess I should just thank you for sharing this piece of great work. Wish with all my hope that you somehow reach my message and get/feel touched by it, deciding to continue this work.
I can dream, can't I ?

I wish RE 7 would go for something like you've done here! Really! All the characters we love, very mature story and also very good pairings! Pretty fucking please, would you come back and finished what you wonderfully started ? say yes say yes !
Xo xo.
Lovely guest chapter 5 . 1/30
Aawwww ::))))
inteligencerles chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This is amazing! I really want Sherry and Jake to forgive each other and get back together. Something dramatic should happen between them!
Pp chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Write more awesome story
CKhybrid chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
How many times does a girl have to harass you to see an update!? We loves this story. More please...like NOW. :P
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Me: *Musing* serves Muller right for being a d*ck a$$
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Me: So many twists; what's goin on here? *bouncing upon feet in excited anticipation*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Me: I will bash Jake's head in using my club for not givin Sherry a fair chance of explanation g.g
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Me: That was honestly unexpected. How did Sherry get a serpent tattoo? :F
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Me: J & S cuddly moment :)
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Me: Whoa baby, that's one sexy as hella kiss 0.0
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Me: I can't Jake was arguing with a horse... & she gave him the freaking evil eye *laughing*
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Me: Those horses horses are highly intellectual. I bet aliens probed them xD
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Me: Keep writing the way you are. You're doing perfectly fine, Author :D
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Me: This story is definitely worth continuing *offered a crooked half smile*