Reviews for Red
fizzerloft chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I don't think its fragmented. You're building up suspense, which makes the story interesting to read already.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Well damn, this is not good at all. O.o
I'm barely into the story and already there's talk of a new BOW. That's a good thing btw. :3
jess chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Aww, that chapter had a lot of emotion. I really felt for Sherry and Jake as they 'fell apart', and was devastated when he actually walked out, poor Sherry didnt even get a chance to explain :( ... Thank you! Jill isnt dead, she's just a hard-ass who dont die easy, which is good for someone partnered with Chris lol. I'm eager to find out how she survived though, as I'm sure Chris is too :). I loved the way you described Jake's fight scene against the other mercenaries, wrestling-style moves, plus Jake, equal major badass! :D I wasn't at all shocked when he killed them, unlike Sherry (I guess cause she saw a more softer side to him recently), it's just that he's trained to do it and he got paid for it, so it's bound to be imprinted in his brain lol. Self-defense an all. I hope they work out though, they belong together (in my opinion). Ooh yes, Mr Kennedy it's been a while, but I'm glad the chapter ended on a high, I've no doubt he and Claire can manage what they find :). Once again, another great chapter! I loved it, keep up the good work :D
Emil Lime chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I'm so sad now! I'll have to wait for an update! But that's the way the world works.

Ok, time for a real Emil Lime review.

I really like your writing. Its easy to follow and great fun to read. Your characterization a are also spot on, making this story very real. That always makes it enjoyable to read, too. Story's that don't characterize even just one person right can be hard to read through, so I'm super glad that's not an issue here.

I really liked this chapter. Although I felt that Jake's reaction to Sherry's tattoo was a little ooc (a bit over dramatic, in my opinion), I can definately see that the prospect of Sherry being involved with the Family hurting him. So the rest of it was ok, like with him leaving to go clear his head.

The only other thing that bothered me is the fact that Jake didn't attempt to take any of the mercenaries hostage. Logically, that would be his best option considering he doesn't know who sent them. But I'll blame his lack of judgement on the fact he was already not thinking clearly due to his discovery of the tattoo as well as Sherry showing up on the scene. He was focused on survival. I do like how the two of them now feel as if they don't know each other anymore. It was very dramatic and the encouter had my heart aching.

All in all, this chapter was really good. Since the mercenaries made it to their location, that means Morgan will be reaching Sherry soon. I just want to slap Jake and tell him to go back to her! And the hole in Jill's heart not killing her is definately making me curious. And, Leon and Claire's situation doesn't sound good. I hope those two are up for a challenge.

I'm really excited for the next chapter! Update soon!
Emil Lime chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Well that certainly isn't good. He family crest. Sad I only have one or two more chapters until im caught up. Either way, onwards!

Emil Lime chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Another good chapter. Chris and Jill sound like they've got their work cut out for them. I'm glad Jake and Sherry finally accepted their feelings for each other.

I have to say, I love the personality you put in the horses. They're great!

Onward!
Emil Lime chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I'm so glad they kissed but I'm sad it ended like that! Another good chapter! Onward!

Emil Lime chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Man, these chapters go by fast. I'll be caught up in no time (a good and bad thig). I'm not sure the wolf having the virus is a good thig, and the fact it got sherry. I don't know why but I'm suspicious of it. Call it paranoia. Anyway, onward!

Emil Lime chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I'm glad Jake and Sherry are back together and in glad that Leon and Claire are safe! If course, now those two have to find Jake. I wish them luck since Ada's on their trail. Another good chapter. Onward!

Emil Lime chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Interesting chapter. I'm indifferent on the fragmented thing. It read just as well as the previous chapter so it's all cool. Another good one. Onward and outward!

Jill valentine chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I love this chapter : D
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
A good story and an interesting start! Since there are 7 other chapters to read, I won't spend to much time reviewing the past, but I will drop one for every chapter since reviews are always nice!

Anyway, I can't wait to read more so I'm off to another chapter!
jesshika chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
i dont know if it was short or i just soaked it all in, but this was a pretty good chapter! cant wait for the next update :)
AloneBlueRose chapter 8 . 1/28/2013