Reviews for Tinker Toybox
FluffyAndSweet chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Wow this was truly fascinating to read I'm really a fan of your stories, ideas and writing style and could imagine everything so well that I thought I'm looking at an anime! But really, I can't wait to read more. Clockwork Circus already amazed me, but this sequel does even more!
You'llAlwaysBeMyDarin chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
I was so excited when this was updated! Please don't give up on this fic! It's so amazing and exciting! I'm soooo ready for the next chapter! Will Elliot swoop in and save the day? Ehhh probably notXD
Satiah chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
So I read chapter six, sat back, and scratched my head. It had obviously been a while since I last read this one, as I couldn't for the life of me remember why Leo was venturing into Hell, and I shrugged it off as simply needing to go back and reread this darling thing one of these days to refresh my failing memory.

Well. What a surprise when I decided to do some new-year cleaning of my email inbox! I had apparently skipped keeping up with chapters 4 and 5 before launching straight into "Hell to the Graveyard Song." (Never mind how ridiculous the situation is; I'm just going to roll with it.) The best thing? The situation was completely rectifiable! I had obviously stumbled upon a couple of bonus chapters! Woo-hoo: TREASURE.

Needless to say, I had a most enjoyable afternoon catching up, and then discovered chapter 7, and now I am left without anything more to do but twiddle my thumbs and patiently wait for the next bit of wonderfulness. I love this story. It's fantastic. Can't wait to see what else happens. Hopefully I'll do a better job keeping up though. Derp.
GothicBlackStar chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
You have no idea how much I love this story. Clockwork Circus was so amazing and beautifully told. I really want to do a comic/manga version of it! (With your permission of course.)
I can't wait for the next chapter. My sister and I read this together and I thought this story was actually complete, but then we got to this chapter last night and were like; "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I'm kinda on the edge of my seat here.
And Elliot and Leo need more FLUFF!

That is all.
hudgens77 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
SALKJDALSKJDALKSJDLAKSDJ! YOU MENTIONED ME! *tears of emotion*
Awwww, Rennie-chan, I feel honored it's because your stories are so amazing they deserve lots of love :3! and i'm happy you like my fanarts O/O
Oh, and I'm sorry for partially disappearing from Earth XD things got really crazy especially when the semester was about to be over, I had so much to do D: but now I'm on vacations and I finally got to read your wonderful stories! :D and let me tell you, you've improved! the detail in this chapter is impressing, and as always I love your creativity 3 and you included Revis! Idk why, but I feel like this won't be good for Elliot... maybe I've watched too much Kuroshitsuji for me, but I hope it doesn't involve making a contract and/or losing his soul XDDDD who knows, maybe he'll get his eye back with some sort of devilish power! Or maybe that's just wishful thinking XD awwwn, poor Elliot! It was so aljkdalksjdaksljd sad and cute when he said goodbye to Leo... x3333 and Break! he's a total badass, you've portrayed him pretty good! I didn't know he was blind here too :P I wonder how he was involved with Lacie! gosh, this has so many mysteries, I love it :DDDD
alkjdalksdjalksjd good luck with college! It seems to me you've been doing pretty good :) oh, and I'll make sure to read that new story of yours and Gugeta now that I have time. I bet it'll be great !
You'llAlwaysBeMyDarin chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I was so excited when I saw it updated!
And Elly's gonna go help Leo! Yay! Ugh, can't wait for the next one I love this series so much;-;
RantingArrows chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
awesome, can't wait for the next update :D the only problem I have with this chapter is that...well...I didn't see Arthur's death being mentioned. There was a pretty big build up to it, so I thought it would be dramatic and I couldn't find it in the chapter for some reason...I dunno I'm tired right now maybe I accidentally missed it xD
RantingArrows chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
...I am going to be very sad if Arthur is going to die :(
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
this has been a very cool story so far. keep it up.
RantingArrows chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
OMGISH NEVER MIND I DON'T HATE ADA I'M SORRY. I just thought that she was going to "avenge her brother's death" by trying to kill Leo and the others and that made me sad :3 but she's not, and better yet, WE HAVE A PLOT. AWESOME. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, AKA OZ, BEING BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD?
RantingArrows chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
...I have a terrible feeling that I may end up hating Ada. just because she's might be one of the villains.
RantingArrows chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
DAT ELLY AND LEO FLUFF :D
RantingArrows chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I love this...awkward (?) atmosphere between Leo and Elliot :D and that dream sequence just further intensified how much Leo misses his family :(
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
beautiful introduction :) I loved the question you posed at the beginning of the chapter, and the overall melancholy tone
Yaoilover1598 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what going to happen next.