Reviews for Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
THIS IS STUPID I HATE POV'S!
DALO225 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You are a legend from long ago. You started the Dbz revolution on fanfiction which, wait never mind yoyr q loser hahahahaha
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
OMG I love it!
Shank-GxV chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It was cute. You could have made it a multi chapter fic though :-)
Ironman088 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
hi, i can't believe i found this fic. i read this fic over a decade ago when it first came out, but i didnt have a profile. I'm much older now, but i feel like i should tell you that this fic is what got me into writing. This was the first fanfic i read and it was right after the episode where everybody meets up on the lookout. me and my lover (R.I.P) read it together and couldn't help but talk to each other about it. Ive been reading, writing, and beta'ing since a few years after that. Its been over a decade, and im in my last years of college working 3 jobs and own my own place, no longer the kid that dreamed of being Gohan. I just wanted you to know (if you even go on this site anymore or get the email) that you had an effect on my life, and i want to thank you, even if it is almost 12 years late. Thank you for the pleasure and i wish you the best in life.

A fan,

Ryan
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
soooo CUTE! 333
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
nice story _
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i think you couldve added more to this but it was still great i loved it
arieleric chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
how sweet. i love that it's from videl's point of view. not that i would've liked it less or something had it been from gohan's, just that there are more from his side than hers. i'm glad i was able to find this fic :)
Sony89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
oh my.. this story is so cute!

really good job
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very cute and sweet
Toadzg1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww, that's cute, and very sweet
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
WOW! great srory!
bewize chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Bravo! There are very few Videl fics out there and even fewer that are any good. This one was brilliant! I truly enjoyed it and loved the look at the beginning of their relationship.
Gargoyal chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
You have a talent for writing with detail and emotions that i have had truble finding on FFN. Keep going forword and dont let anyone tell you that your writing is bad. It isnt, it is some of the best i have seen online. I wish you luck on everything that lies ahead of you and give my complaments on this one-shot.