Reviews for The Family Business
Jessieklove chapter 1 . 7/23
You should really update this story because it's so awesome! I hope you update soon xx
DaughterOfJupiter27 chapter 1 . 6/12
You should really continue this story, its such a great idea
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh, my gosh. This is brilliant. I can't wait for you to update again! Please, continue! It's a great story, and I adore it and your writing style. Little Merlin and Big Brother Arthur are adorable, and I can't wait until you update. I can't wait to see how Merlin's magic manifests. :D Update soon!
icyizzy86 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
please continue this story..its awesome
A Once and Future Love chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I loved this!
I'm curious... is there going to be more?
Will the whole story take place in this time?
Will it kind of follow the plot of the show or will it be an original plot?
Demons? Angels?
(Sorry, I just really love Supernatural and Merlin and this story is really good. I actually considered writing my own kind of like this, but with Arthur and Morgana as the Sam and Dean characters, but I never got around to it)

Anyway, even if you don't add more, I still loved this.
Oswin Jae chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Are you going to continue this? :) It's really good.
Jinx2016 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was so adorable! I love the idea of Merlin and Arthur living the lives of Supernatural characters. Please, please, please continue!
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I really liked this :) I'd love for you to make a mini series out of it! :)
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is really awesome! I Love both Supernatural and Merlin and I think that this is a really brilliant idea! If you could keep writing, that'd be fantastic!
cunning bird chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You should write more! I love this! I cant wait for more!
Rivka16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This seems like it will be a rather good story. I hope you continue it!
AQUA-TOT chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Yay! My two favorite television shows combined! Please don't abandon.
SnowyWolfGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I read the summary and I'm like. Hang on, that sounds like Supernatural. I love this idea.
Cypriana chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this story. 2 of my favorite tv series :D You written it very well so far. I think Arthur is very much like Dean till now and Merlin and Sam as a mixed up charcater work really well, better than i imagined :) I'm really looking foward to how this story will go on :)
the-tuesday-moose chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It's a crossover. But NOT a crossover...I like it! Please continue.