Reviews for Advent Calendar
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
It's always Watson who has to tidy up.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
That was a very stupid idea, Holmes.
Spockologist chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
I've always wondered what would happen if Lestrade and or Watson mistook Holmes in one of his various disguises...
I'm Nova chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
About chapter 11: Holmes never learns, does he? :-) Love how he has the nerve to sulk.

about chapter 12: very well done. My compliments.
mrspencil chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
An inventive response:-)

Mrs P:-)
Ennui Enigma chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Poor Lilies! All in the name of science and deduction...

Nicely written!
Ennui Enigma chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Ha, the ending "violin to let the world know of his sorrow"...apparently not much sympathy from Watson :-)
Ennui Enigma chapter 10 . 12/13/2012

Reminded me of two siblings' antics and arguments. Mrs H was a nice touch - quite an under rated landlady! Hope they fix her carpet.

I do feel a tiny bit sorry for Holmes...
Ennui Enigma chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Aw! I can imagine Holmes and Watson being rather protective of their Mrs Hudson - very cute!

"I am not blind Watson, nor am I an idiot. It was only too transparent."
Watson decided to ignore the fact he had been indirectly, if unintentionally, insulted." Funny!

Poor beau - sounds like he really did try to get along with the great detective.

“My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don’t know.”
“But you can know nothing of this?”
“Excuse me, I know everything of it." ACD, BLUE
mrspencil chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Thank you!

Holmes has no scruples:-)

Very well done:-)

Mrs P:-)
Alice Wright chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Aww, Poor Watson! He would end up taking the blame for Holmes' destruction. And Holmes would try to cover it up by rearranging the furniture. I liked when Holmes and Watson were fighting over the chair. A fun little piece!
Spockologist chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
The mental image of them playing tug of war over a chair had me laughing so hard. And then for Watson to get the blame for it...classic.
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Of course it wa Holmes's fault! Mrs Hudson, you shouldn't blame Watson.

As for the repeating numbers, I heard on the radio this morning it will happen in 89 years. Some of us may live that long!
Spockologist chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh! Holmes being protective of Mrs. Hudson is about the best thing ever.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I would love to know what Holmes said to him! Whoever he was, he obviously wasn't worthy of Mrs Hudson.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »