Reviews for Written In The Stars
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 1/4
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh Arthur, Im pretty sure Mergana doesn't care about that.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
AJsRandom chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Ahhh! Don't leave me hanging like that! :) I hope you can update this soon- it's been a fun story so far and I really want to know what happens next!
Sarah chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Please please please tell me there's more on the way soon! Such a great story I can't wait for more! Great job :)
Angel-sama chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
La suite !
Iricious chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
OMG! This story get better and better! This chapter was fantastic! I'm curious to see who the "she" is! It's difficult to see my Mordred evil but someone has to be the villain! I like it that you made Arthur smarter! Haha I won't say much for the Mergana parts.. You simply killed me one more time! I had to stop at every two lines to giggle! Hehe Everything and everyone in this chapter was perfect!
Iricious chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
How I missed this story! Today I found time and sit to read all the updated fics in my follow list.. And ahhhh after some dissapointing updates comes this! I loved and enjoyed every single word of this chapter! There was no Mergana interaction but you managed to keep it excited and needless to say you killed me with feels! "I love him", "I love her" , "It has always been her" I had to stop reading and make some 'dying whale' noises! LOL I loved Arthur/Metlin interaction, the fight between Gaius and Merlin was so well-written and in-character.. Awww Morgana/Hunith interaction! I want to see them develop a mother/daughter relationship! Morgana wants to form a family with Merlin? Gaius decided to help Merlin? They're heading to Ealdor? _/\_/\/\/\_ *DEAD*
Pheobe Arocis chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This story is stunning! I cannot wait until your next update!
EternalWolfSpirit chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I love this story. I like how much merlin is protective of morgana and how she can ask him anything and he will do it even if it means messing with her mind. I hope merlin can fix morgana but I also hope that Arthur finds out about them soon. I would love it if merlin fixed morganas head and then they take a walk in the forest but when they kiss Arthur interrupts them.

Please update soon
maycollins chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I love the plot and characters, they're great, and I can't stop reading; however, there are so many grammatical errors and errors with spelling that could simply be fixed by double checking it yourself, having a computer spellcheck it, or even getting someone else to look it over. It pains me that the such a great story is ruined by simple, trivial mistakes like that, and I find myself having to change parts as I read just so I can go along with the flow of the writing. Regardless, it's fantastic, and I'd love for you to keep going. :)
Point Mann chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Great chapter! I love that Arthur began to suspect Mordred and began putting the dots together by himself; shows he's not entirely helpless without Merlin. I wish this was how the show had turned out ultimately - Morgana being swayed back towards the good side and getting together with Merlin, and also Mordred becoming the ultimate villain. I'm glad to see you're taking that path.

I can't wait to read what comes next. Update soon. :)
neha2013 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
wow, the mind idea sounds really cool! I love your m/m interactions and protective merlin is soooo cute and adorable and just what I always wanted in the show! because the writers always made him protect and fight for evry1 except morgana! anywho I love your story, one of the best m/m fics, and I look forward to the next chapter! :D
sjritts chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
A good twist, I like that Morgana and Merlin are on such good terns and that Arther is finally on to Mordred. Reading this you can just feel the tension mounting. Can't wait for next chapter.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter, love the plot developments and that Arthur for once seems to be thinking things through fully.
Sire-wehn chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Brilliantly written story, looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work. X