Reviews for Eight Inches that Changed Everything
LadyShard chapter 1 . 2/12
I love this pairing and you did a beautiful job. Well done.
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 1/25
Awwww! Loved this to death!
sat1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Sherlock is so cute !
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
So good! More please!
PastaLover2016 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Liked the story and the smut BUT felt the end was a little rushed and a little cheesy. I'm not really a fan of fluff
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
this is amusing in all the right places, has a smidgeon of angst and unrest at the end there as well when Sherlock's working out what's up with John (that bum in the air at a crime scene was part of Lock's provocation of John wasn't it?), and then the rest of it, particularly the part in the alley before the smut gets under way is damn hot...somebody pass me a fan :p In short, I loved it! _
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Th-the fluff...! Truly lovely once again!
Spirix chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love it, especially when he hounded poor Greg about the colour.

Rix
LadyDrey chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I love the idea of the dildo, and the sex is written so well! A lot of fun to read!
drwholocked chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
*incoherent keyboard mash* please please write more :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Humor in dialogue can read very awkwardly but when done correctly it reads like yours and effortless. I'm sure it wasn't effortless to write but battling each word is what makes a writer and making it sound like yours is what makes professional writers. Keep on.
musme chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love it!
Evey394 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was so cute.
And hilarious. XD
It was great dear.
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This fic was really funny. The sheer amount of smut fabrics try to make it seem normal, but a sexual Sherlock (especially with a dildo) is pretty absurd.
hun chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Insanely hot and hilarious! I am completely in love with your writing. i wish you would write more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »