Reviews for The Crossroads
allthosefandomfeels chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
That was heartbreakingly beautiful. The storyline and characterisations were amazing and your writing style is very elegant. It made me cry but I love it.
GraeGrae chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Wow this is amazing! I hope you continue this!
reader chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant!
AWobbuffetLover chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
by the way, no offence, but I have spotted a bit of grammatical slips in here. Proof-reading for a few more times will surely help when you post a next chapter, especially when each of your chapter is rather long (something I appreciated - I love long updates) :)
AWobbuffetLover chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oh this is such a beautiful story You should have more reviews! I love your description of the relationship between Les Amis, especially the Joly/Bossuet/Musichetta part and the tension between Grantaire and Combeferre. It makes perfect sense that they would be jealous of one another. I have never read any Les Mis fic about that, and I find it very interesting. I love your Enjolras in here as well. Imagine him playing the piano! That would be so hot. (lol)
Can't wait for more updates! And please write more Les Amis fic, don't let your good characterization and interpretation on their group chemistry go to waste!
Andrea-Pink-32 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Are you still working on this, I hope so I, I really like it!
halloween princess chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
So sad, but such a good story. Excellent work
Smiley Smackdown chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wow. I cannot put into words just how heartbreaking this is. I just want to hug them all, especially Grantaire and Combeferre! You are going to continue this, right? Please, please do!
sister momo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012