Reviews for Please, Don't Leave Me Alone
Firedragon99 chapter 7 . 1/11
You seem to have under rated this chapter of the story please correct the rating if you wish to have a mating scene such as this.
Harry Sucks chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Ok, you're Harry...kinda sucks and needs to see a psychiatrist. Why the fuck is he such a crying bitch like that? So Fenrir isn't next to him, he automatically needs to cut himself. Jesus, that's just too much and way OOC, makes the fic kinda stupid.
And its too goddamn repetitive. I felt like beating the crap out of his whiny ass!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
JEEZ WHAT IS IT WITH U PPL, FENRIR AND HARRY ARE NOT GAY OR IN LOVE!
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Amazing
Charley K. Storm chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I have question about Siri. Can he still change into his animagus form? Oh and great story. I loved it all. We didn't love the ending. Bc Harry died but other then that. So plz answer my question about Siri. Thankyou. It's starting to bug me.
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
TOO SAD! WAAH! BUT STILL A GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Ugh. So first, Harry has time for this big long speech and to warn fenrir that there is a traitor but couldn't take two seconds to say the guy's name? And voldemort would want to kill Harry himself also his death was 100% avoidable.
TalaDentro chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
...so Harry lets three years pass? Three years of voldemort running rampant and killing everyone?
TalaDentro chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
While stretching is important in gay sex so I'm glad you included that, you've forgotten a rather important element. Lube and lots of it.
TalaDentro chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Fenrir broke the door down a few chapters ago to get to Harry while he was cutting so why this time would they have to call for someone else to break it down?

" Though it's the complete truth that they wouldn't give up on me, it's a lie that they're searching for me since they already know where I am." We know! We've been reading the story. You don't need to spoon feed things to your readers! I know there are a few stupid ones who after you explain that the sky is blue will still need to ask what color it is but those are few an far between.
TalaDentro chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
...of course we know who dawn is and what he's talking about...you introduced him and his issues a few chapters ago. I don't like this chapter. Oh hi I'm dawn and this is my physical description like he's auditioning for something. I think if you had left that part out and just had the rant about Harry, it would've been SO much better
TalaDentro chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
" Sirius screamed in Sirius' face." He screamed into his own face? Hmm could the traitor be Dawn? The only one in the pack who doesn't like Harry? Hmm?
TalaDentro chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
...you know you can google the HP characters for a physical description? Fenrir I kind of let go of because while I THINK he has silver hair I couldn't remember but Sirius black does not have brown hair and eyes.
TalaDentro chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Okay so, 1: if there is something that can be used as a contraceptive next year, why couldn't it also be used now for his first heat other than its convenient for your plot that he get pregnant now as opposed to later? 2: it seems foolish for him to choose to stop aging now. He should wait until he's at least eighteen, if he appears to be a child for years that's going to cause problems esp if for whatever reason they need to visit the land of muggles.
TalaDentro chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Glad you explained why he would appear so young. But, if you can't figure out an explanation for something then don't try to explain it. Just say werewolves age differently than humans. Alright, that makes sense since they aren't human. Don't say werewolves age differently but we don't know why, it's all very mysterious. And even that would've been fine if it was just one thing but you have a whole paragraph of "idk it's very mysterious".