Reviews for Please, Don't Leave Me Alone
Yikes chapter 4 . 7/23
This story is embarrassingly awful :(
angel1412 chapter 13 . 3/17
this is the most bipolar Harry I have ever seen. seriously
Firedragon99 chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
You seem to have under rated this chapter of the story please correct the rating if you wish to have a mating scene such as this.
Harry Sucks chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Ok, you're Harry...kinda sucks and needs to see a psychiatrist. Why the fuck is he such a crying bitch like that? So Fenrir isn't next to him, he automatically needs to cut himself. Jesus, that's just too much and way OOC, makes the fic kinda stupid.
And its too goddamn repetitive. I felt like beating the crap out of his whiny ass!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Charley K. Storm chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
I have question about Siri. Can he still change into his animagus form? Oh and great story. I loved it all. We didn't love the ending. Bc Harry died but other then that. So plz answer my question about Siri. Thankyou. It's starting to bug me.
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Ugh. So first, Harry has time for this big long speech and to warn fenrir that there is a traitor but couldn't take two seconds to say the guy's name? And voldemort would want to kill Harry himself also his death was 100% avoidable.
TalaDentro chapter 15 . 7/12/2013 Harry lets three years pass? Three years of voldemort running rampant and killing everyone?
TalaDentro chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
While stretching is important in gay sex so I'm glad you included that, you've forgotten a rather important element. Lube and lots of it.
TalaDentro chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Fenrir broke the door down a few chapters ago to get to Harry while he was cutting so why this time would they have to call for someone else to break it down?

" Though it's the complete truth that they wouldn't give up on me, it's a lie that they're searching for me since they already know where I am." We know! We've been reading the story. You don't need to spoon feed things to your readers! I know there are a few stupid ones who after you explain that the sky is blue will still need to ask what color it is but those are few an far between.
TalaDentro chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
...of course we know who dawn is and what he's talking introduced him and his issues a few chapters ago. I don't like this chapter. Oh hi I'm dawn and this is my physical description like he's auditioning for something. I think if you had left that part out and just had the rant about Harry, it would've been SO much better
TalaDentro chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
" Sirius screamed in Sirius' face." He screamed into his own face? Hmm could the traitor be Dawn? The only one in the pack who doesn't like Harry? Hmm?
TalaDentro chapter 9 . 7/12/2013 know you can google the HP characters for a physical description? Fenrir I kind of let go of because while I THINK he has silver hair I couldn't remember but Sirius black does not have brown hair and eyes.