Reviews for Painted Blind
blkswansec chapter 6 . 2/19
It suddenly hit me what episode of La Femme Nikita you were talking about. That was a pretty good episode and I liked the way you repurposed the story. It was HOT. :)
horsegirl275 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Awww, this is adorable. Love this.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Wow. This story was great. Good job.
hawkwasp4 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
i love the origin story, i never thought of Natasha as an exhibitionist haha
really heart felt and the conversation at the end was so genuine and real :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
This story was fantastic. Loved it, grate sex scene. Keep writing your good at it.
notashamedtobe chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
notashamedtobe chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I like the fics you write where you have her express her feelings first. It's just cool bc she's so badass and I love that vulnerability
writewords chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
...that was amaaazing:')
Donna Lynn chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Love undercover work.
Ninjababe09 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Loved it!
shaneequa chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Great great ending! I don't know if you meant it to do this but it ties in so well with a story you wrote early on where Clint visits Natasha in Iron man 2.

Thanks for sharing a great story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
no no no no, not the end! more now!
adara-greenleaf chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I have to say it got a bit sappy there at the end, but I don't mind too much. I guess it's bound to get sappy, right? How could it not? They obviously love one another. I should just accept that. I'm glad there wasn't any "love" involved, though. "Need" is different; "need" is okay. It's more THEM than love. Does that make sense? Anyway, this was a great chapter. As much as I want to read the Epilogue I am so tired. I'll read it tomorrow and post my review right after. Then, I'm going to read you're REALLY long Clint/Tash...what's it called?...Stumbling Home, right? I saved that one for last! I'm excited. And tired. And turned on. All at the same time. Go you and you're writing abilities!
adara-greenleaf chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
"In Soviet Russia, culture references you," aaannnd I just snorted tea up my nose...

Sleeping together always complicates matters, does it not?

I like the action in this. I can't believe there's only three more chapters left!
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 12/8/2012