Reviews for Partnership
Jinx craft chapter 1 . 2/27
I'm usually iffy about this pairing but you captured their relation ship perfectly. Maybe consider a sequel?
Illuminate Rain chapter 1 . 2/26
I ship MidoKuro!
Amaranthine Moon chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Aw... I think it's a pity there's not more AlternateSchool!Kuroko out there. Like a Shuutoku AU.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
MidoKuro is adorable! Thank you! But now you mentioned a Shutoku AU... I want it so badly now! Poor Midorin will have to deal both with Kurokocchi's direct bluntness and Takao's teasing!
EnigmaTwilight chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
So much feels for MidoKuro -cries-
Me me me! I ship them!
magnificent chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Shutoku!kuroko sounds good XD nice work. Yes their dynamics are interesting but too bad not enough in canon x.x lovely nd well written!
history chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love it!
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Nice one. Everyone was on point and in character. :-)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I loved it. Not overly dramatical either
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Quite a cute fanfic! Though I would love to see your full on out Kuroko at Shuutoku and how he interacts with Takao and something like that...you'd ever be able to get away from on the court with the Hawk eye and misdirection along with Midorima's three pointers...it would be so cool!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
"does anyone even ship MidoKuro"-hon, yours is only the 2nd fic I've read for Midokuro, and you've secured it. I'm hooked. I've gotta ship 'em. :'))))

This fic is AWESOME. I loved it so much! Your characterization was spot-on, and I just loved Midorima...! The piggy-back rides...! TT-TT Like Kise, I want one, too! X3333

As the story progressed, though, my heart was just breaking... I know your opening A/N says it takes place in 3rd yr Teikou, but that always gets to me. Sooo much happened during Teikou, especially 3rd yr! And Mido's interaction with Kuro was so believable, because they were the only ones who really took notice of what was happening to the Kiseki back then... ARGH. *has new ship feels*

I admired Mido when he tries to encourage Kuro to form a new partnership with him. (Interestingly enough, my only qualm was about Kuroko using the Ignite Pass, which I believe only appeared canonically during Kuro's Seirin time, because he created it to use with Kagami...) Anywho, Mido was just precious there. And Kuro tried hard for him because of that.

The last bit slayed me. "tempted to do a full Kuroko at Shuutoku AU fic"-PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE do one! I want it soooo bad...! Even if it's just a long oneshot, I wanna read it, especially in your style.

Keep writing-especially the Midokuro!

-mew-tsubaki :DDD :}
zeues0817 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I do ship this pair! I just love the mido x kuro pair! Ahaha!
I seriously love it!
Can I actually request for more ficxs from this pair, please?
Meisa-tan chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I don't ship this pairing, but because of this fic, I might be persuaded to. :)
ShamelessDilettante chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love this. And I adore how awkward the two can be with each other. Thank you for this and your wonderful writing.
AnimeFreak1014EVER chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is wonderful! And I SHIP IT!
PLEASE be tempted! I would love a Shutoku AU! :)