Reviews for Drowning in Darkness
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 2 . 7h
Man, this just made my day. I adore your Voltron fics, but I thought that you were just a Voltron writer and I'd have to deal with only reading you in that fandom. But then I discovered that you write RoTG! This is honestly my favorite movie ever of all time. I've seen it 49 times and am waiting for Easter to come around again to watch it for my 50th. This movie is my soul and the fact that such an amazing author writes for this fandom just made an awesome week even better. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and I eagerly await an update!
sparklehannah chapter 2 . 9/3
I also appreciate the review cycle, but I understand if you've moved on to other things. I really like the bigger concepts you were setting up here beyond Jack's afraid of drowning and immediate group hug. I like the scenario you set up where Jack and Bunny were finishing up Easter and their play fight turned almost fatal. I love that Jack tried to put up the front of it being nothing while Bunny can tell it's something but doesn't push him into talking about it. I like the secretive watch for Jack and children the other guardians are setting up rather then pushing answers out of Jack. I love that Pitch is getting involved and seems to be eyeing Jack's newly found fear. I'm also a big angst fan and it looks like Jack's heading right into that with the guardians giving him space while he tries to cover up how haunted he feels from almost drowning again. Though I love how you set up Jack as fun which is seems to be fearless yet the tide seems to be changing and Pitch looks ready to strike. Great work. I'd definitely come back and review if you ever pick this up again. It seems to have the potential to knock any other Jack drowning stories out of the park with it's fun twists from the typical pattern.
Mikayla Elwood chapter 2 . 8/27
This is such a good story
warrenha2 chapter 2 . 8/15
Please continue?
LegitMarshmallow chapter 2 . 6/7
Um, so. It's 2017 now. This story was last updated in 2012. I don't know if you have severe writers block, or if you don't have time, but I'd like to let you know that this fic is AWESOME. The concept of t is interesting, and the writing is captivating. I really love this story. After all, who doesn't love some good ok' jack whump? If you're struggling, then I hope you can find some inspiration!
Continue please!
Jessica chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Awesome please hurry with an update
PhenomBlue chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
This is a fantastic story and I'd love to read more of it! Update soon!
acrisafu chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Totally re-read this!
I hope you decide to finish this! It's a great story and I'd love to see the end. (:
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Update. Just please update
Purestrongpoem chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Good chapter
BlueCookiesforRick chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
Hey, your story is amazing! Please write some more, it's beautifully paced, you can really well get into the heads of those characters!
kmccollough1220 chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
It's great.I want to know more.
acrisafu chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Awesome! I see it's been awhile but please don't let this story die out! It's so good! Please continue
thunder2010 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Really wish you'd update the story! The beginning was great!