Reviews for Operation: Heart Angels
Mako-clb chapter 4 . 7/27
Way to go, Mako-chan.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 7/27
Mamo-chan and Ami-chan are far too much alike. It's why they get along, but also why the two of them will never really connect. On their own, they each are too introspective and a bit anti-social to make the effort to be friends. They need someone else to make the first move or be the go-between.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 7/27
I've been rewatching Sailor Moon, too, now that the new Viz dubs are out so I was glad to find this fic.
Aqua chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
Uhm well in the begging instead of Mamoru you put...awkward...uhm Rei...
HyenaYu chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
I'm sorry but I need to be honest. This wasn't very fun...I hope your other stories will be okay.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Very cute, and I agree. Of course, I prefer the Manga, which has more character development, and not breakup. But I do like how you handle it.
serena princess 2 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I love this story I all was wonder what would happen when the scout found out
angfdz chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I read this whole thing just now and I loved it. I think you got their personalities perfectly! When I write them I have a hard time making them sound like who they really are but I think you really did it. I loved Mako's and Minako's chapters the best, and I really REALLY loved Rei's. I'm so glad you wrote it!
angeljme chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
the girls are so fun to read... love the bickering and bantering
angeljme chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
i totally agree with the writer... the girls in the anime should have been more involved in this mess
angeljme chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
rei's scary!
angeljme chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
mako made the most impression right there... a true friend. never judging, just observing and lending a hand
angeljme chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
you're hurting coz you're a baka
Secluded Sapphire chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Love this story! Like you, I was a little dissatisfied with the way the anime depicted the break-up, it had so much potential for hilarity and sadness, but they didn't really do much with it. This story was amazing and so fulfilling!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I knew I'd like Rei's approach!