Reviews for Operation: Heart Angels
angfdz chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I read this whole thing just now and I loved it. I think you got their personalities perfectly! When I write them I have a hard time making them sound like who they really are but I think you really did it. I loved Mako's and Minako's chapters the best, and I really REALLY loved Rei's. I'm so glad you wrote it!
angeljme chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
the girls are so fun to read... love the bickering and bantering
angeljme chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
i totally agree with the writer... the girls in the anime should have been more involved in this mess
angeljme chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
rei's scary!
angeljme chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
mako made the most impression right there... a true friend. never judging, just observing and lending a hand
angeljme chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
you're hurting coz you're a baka
Secluded Sapphire chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Love this story! Like you, I was a little dissatisfied with the way the anime depicted the break-up, it had so much potential for hilarity and sadness, but they didn't really do much with it. This story was amazing and so fulfilling!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I knew I'd like Rei's approach!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
So far, Makato's approach is my favourite, even if Minako's approach was the most comical. But I am anticipating Rei's approach!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I like it so really funny I enjoy it hehehe (speechless)

so well

-princess Serenity 014
Death Rebirth Senshi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh god. I love this so much more. I'll just pretend this happened in the background. Flawless characterization as always.

I suppose at this point because they don't know Mamoru well, and because Usagi and Mamoru's relationship was sort of...weird up to this point...but then they always seemed to comfort her and say things like "Mamoru will come back to you" and you're right I just can't imagine one of them not having an angry word with him.

Also, this is why, forever after, Rei uses Burning Mandala against everything. She neglected to this once, and just look what happened.

And also (oh look I'm being chatty) this sparked a rewatch of that episode where Ami almost leaves, and I noticed Mamoru driving at night with his ridiculous sunglasses on. Mamoru you dork.

And while I admire that he's a big fan of the senshi friendship, you have to be at least partly creeped out at how he just comes out of nowhere to deliver that package to Ami. His friendship senses were tingling.

I'm done now.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
"YOU who ... who would seduce him with your ... seducey seduction skills like ... because your hair is REALLY NICE."

The two stood frozen for a moment, Minako with her face full of accusation, Rei with a flat, piercing glare.

Then Rei whipped the fedora from Minako's head, slapped her with it three times, and shoved it directly onto her face. Minako's cry of protest was shrill but muffled."

This? All of this is just. Perfect. I love this story, and I love all the crazy that is Minako, and you just made this fantastic. Thank you.
Midnight chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Headcanon accepted.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
This was great! I seriously wish I had a friend like Minako. My favorite chapter was Mako-chan's though :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2012