Reviews for My Little Amnesia: Friendship is Horrifiying
Emala Jiss chapter 1 . 6/29
I love it its so cool check out my youtube its Emala Jiss and i drew some of the Amnesia ponies and i even made Miss Smile a amnesia pony but this is awesome!
Janfon1 chapter 6 . 5/30
*reads the ending of the chapter*
... Well, f*ck. And I thought everyone would just leave and regain their previous state they had before the Orb finding happened. And the sexual intercourse scenes, jesus christ! I couldn't stop myself from yelling cheerfully when something different from lesbian pleasures happened.
But still, all these mutilitaded, probably smelling like decaying corpses ponies really enjoyed what Twilight was doing. I knew something was getting suspicious after the 2nd Chapter, and just like that my review turned from "Good written dark fanfiction" into "Rather unusual weird fetish of mutilitated and disturbing victims of disembowelment making love with a normal woman fanfiction"... Which then changed into "Very well written story and creatively explained fanfiction"! You did a perfect job, that fanfic should be considered a classic in the MLP Community.
10/10 - your ast speech made me forgive all the uneasy sexual intercourses. Don't forget about their look next time, those dried out injuries must've smelled pretty badly
PurpleHairBand chapter 6 . 5/9
I. LOVE. IT. Seriously, this is an amazing story! I was... I bit weirded out... ((To say the least)) at the beginning... But it was still great! XD Anyway, love the story, can't wait to read more! ONWARDS!
PurpleHairBand chapter 2 . 5/9
I'm rereading this story, and it's still awesome! :D Can't wait to read more! As it were, ((moshimoshi)) I'll see you in the next chapter!
Codelyoko900 chapter 1 . 5/3
Wow, for some reason, i Dont know why, i really think this was a good chapter, weird though, but good... well not good, bad, but good, but not good, but not bad either IDK ANYMORE!
Titansforpikachu chapter 2 . 5/1
I loved these two chapters so far! I'm a huge fan of MLA and this is probably the best MLA story I've ever read, amazing plot and descriptions. I really enjoy reading this, and i think you would be an amazing at this profession! Please keep writing other stories, this one is truly amazing so far and i can't take my eyes off it!
PurpleHairband chapter 3 . 3/1
GG
PurpleHairBand chapter 2 . 3/1
Awesome!
PurpleHairBand chapter 1 . 3/1
Great story! :D
PegasisMCG chapter 6 . 2/19
You need to make a sequel! Stat!
Michael Waxman chapter 6 . 1/30
Sorry, but I love happy endings. You had a perfect setup for a sweet ending. Maybe a time spell to change the events that had happened. Or Twilight and Shining not getting blasted, then having Twilight take Spike home, remove the weird stuff from her friends, and rebuild the library. There may be social downgrades, some awkwardness, probably. But, hey, better than the gross sex stuff. That's just bucked up. 8.9 out of 10. Great story, despite the weird sex parts, but a really bad ending.
What. The. Fuck. Was. That.
windstorm chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow... My first fan fiction and man it was Intense for a rating 10/10 definitely would read again
i like it chapter 2 . 1/4
Well I like My little pony and I like scary stuff including amnesia so yea I like it a lot!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014