Reviews for My Little Amnesia: Friendship is Horrifiying
Awesome!
PurpleHairBand chapter 1 . 3/1
Great story! :D
PegasisMCG chapter 6 . 2/19
You need to make a sequel! Stat!
Michael Waxman chapter 6 . 1/30
Sorry, but I love happy endings. You had a perfect setup for a sweet ending. Maybe a time spell to change the events that had happened. Or Twilight and Shining not getting blasted, then having Twilight take Spike home, remove the weird stuff from her friends, and rebuild the library. There may be social downgrades, some awkwardness, probably. But, hey, better than the gross sex stuff. That's just bucked up. 8.9 out of 10. Great story, despite the weird sex parts, but a really bad ending.
What. The. Fuck. Was. That.
windstorm chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow... My first fan fiction and man it was Intense for a rating 10/10 definitely would read again
i like it chapter 2 . 1/4
Well I like My little pony and I like scary stuff including amnesia so yea I like it a lot!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Wow!cool story.
Livvy chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
So freaky, But so awesome :D
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oooooh
I like it.
Shiro chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
good chapter, it was really interesting. but im a little confused abbout the false fluttershy and what happened at that point. if you can help me with that i will be happy. thanks :)
elderwolves chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Wow... different, but in an AWESOME way!
excellent chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Pretty awesome story bro :). I've been looking for a fanfic of this and this is what I didn't expect because it actually is a little more creepy then I expected so I give you credit on this amazing fanfic. Great job!
megan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I did not fink it is scary anouth
Oh I am 6 so