Reviews for What Happens in The Body Shop
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Sweet :)
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I thought this little tale of misunderstanding the very epitome of sweet. I liked your portrayal of Bella and Edward very much. You captured how a simple conversation between two who are very young can just veer off into a place so far from where it began. I laughed a little at the stubborn little Miss Bella, who couldn't possibly imagine it was her that was wrong and on the other side of the coin, young Edward trying to be a "gentleman" but driven to shouting to defend his dear Mummy, priceless too. Thank you for a lovely little interlude away from a busy workaday life.
JawardFan1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I liked your story, LadyJoa de Robinson. It was great.
Have you check out the new Jane & Edward story called "Caught in the Act" by descendtomadness.

It is pretty good so far. And I am really rooting for Jane and Edward.

Just trying to help out a fellow Jaward fan like myself.

Or so I hope.
thisnameisnowtaken chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hey there!
Wow, I thought I was happy to have you as a reader of my story, but know I'm just thrilled! It's always so much more satisfying to get compliments for your work from someone who can actually write themselves. Which you can.
I loved the feeling that I got when I read this. You captured the child's character so well - I loved that the beautiful Rosalie is Bella's teacher and that Bella looks up to her so much! I had a beautiful teacher once, whom I admired, and I believe I would have behaved the same way if I had had to pick out a birthday present.
I also really liked the fight between Edward and Bella, and how quickly they made up. Again, you captured the children's emotions so well!
So generally, I loved this! Keep writing ;-)

xoxo
thisnameisnowtaken
Mae017 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was so cute!
nVaVnVa chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Haha! that was so adorable! i love little kids too. haha.
LouiseRisa chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
You sure have one heck of a loonnngggg A/N... xD Rewriting? Send me a copy when you're done then... :P And why am I saying it here instead of inbox-ing you? No idea... Maybe it's to increase your reviews or just for fun... :P
BrownFairy chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was too cute. I really enjoyed reading Bella and Edward as children and this argument was adorable. Please write more. -BF