Reviews for Final Fantasy VII Advent Calendar Shuffle x 2 (2012)
Underwater Dreaming chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
TNC with FF7 characters? asdhjkhkdsajfsdjflsdf

Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Sooooo cute, and I'm glad Seph made it home. Merry Christmas!
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
hooray for fluff and Zack's endless energy!. I'm just sad its almost over .
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Nice set again today :) Merry Christmas!
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
I'm at my mother in law's right now with limited internet access :) But I've love the last few days ) And thanks for the short! I love just about anything Gen/Cloud. *hug*
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
I don't usually care for Genesis X Angeal usually. But I liked Everything You Want. It was kind of bittersweet.
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 18 . 12/18/2012
Over and Over was just...depressing but a good depressing. You're gonna make me said when Christmas actually comes!
lana-445 chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
I really liked the ' need you now' poor gen :) been waiting for these updates
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
I'm sick too, don't worry about it. Cute as always
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Nice set :) Can't wait for tomorrow's
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
First: Lol I was wondering how he could get so much female attention outside of his own mind!

Second: Oh that was funny. Thaaaaat was definitely funny! the antics those three could get up to is just downright awesome.

Third: This one made me sigh and make happy noises and grin like a fool because it was so darn sweet curse you I'm getting all emotional now! But it was sweet. Really really sweet.

Fourth: Oh that was sad. i try so hard not to think of that scene. I haven't played CC but between all the fics I pretty much know what happens and when I get my hands on that game that scene is going to make me cry. Dangit I'm tearing up a bit!

Fifth: AAAAAAW! I liked this. For obvious reasons that rely heavily upon the adorableness of Cloud with kitty ears and a tail. And there is a Puppy who is actually a puppy and that is just hilarious on too many fronts but yaaaaay Seph is back and Cloud is happy. So sweet.
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Gen/Cloud was my favorite, but I'm a bit biased. Gen really can be sweet sometimes _.
Fauryn chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Really like your drabbels for today :D Guessing the members of Oranization XIII ? Challenge accepted :P
So, guessed:
I: Sephiroth (Difficult, really difficult :P)
II: Vincent (because of the gun :))
III: Cid (The lance)
IV: Hojo ( Vexen was that crazy science dude, wasn't he?)
V: Angeal (difficult aswell :P)
VI: Kunsel (Information)
VII: Rude ( well, guessing's right at this point )
VIII: Reno (well, duh)
IX: Zack (:P)
X: Lazzard (well, really just because of appearences)
XI: Genesis ( :P)
XII: Elena ( was there another blonde girl in FF VII?)
XIII: Cloud (:P)
and if you really want all of them :'
XIV: Yuffie (well, she really looks a lot like Xion, doesn't she ? :P)
Well, some were reaally easy (*cough* Reno *cough*) and some weren't, but that was fun :D
looking forward to tomorrows chapter , Fauryn
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Some of these made me giggle and some made me sad. I think Chop Suey is what is sticking with me because its so desolate .
And I never though I have said anything funny enough to make someone spit out their tea XD. I have like no sense of humor what so ever.
As for the Organization Members. I did something like that in Absolution. All but the first original scientists were various final fantasy characters. I abandoned it though after to much time had passed and basically everything in it is AU after KH2...
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 9 . 12/9/2012