Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
if u dont continue this sotry, im gonna go mad!
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
if you dont continue this story, im gonna go mad
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Wonderful story, your plot is original, the characterization is excellent. I love your writing!
danisonval chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Great story...

But it would be better if you had a chance to finish it. I know life has a tendency to get in the way. If it has been unkind perhaps it would therapeutic to return to your writing. I hope you can find a way to put your readers out of our collective miseries and complete your story.

Wishing you good health and kind thoughts.
Weehoodle chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Weeeeeeeellllllll... This is the second time I've read through this story, magically hoping that somehow you would update. UPDATE WOMAN! POR FAVOR! PLEASE DANKE! I have no idea what I'm sayin' anymore. I have really enjoyed this story so far.

Don't die.
Hoodle.
cflat chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
Really? You leave us hanging there? I was kinda hoping that the story would be complete, even if it wasn't marked so. Still hoping you complete it sometime!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! FinisFinish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!
Pleeeeaaaasseeee? It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I looooved it! I started reading it and I haven't slept! Pleeeeeaaasssse, please finish! It was amazing! Please!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
I am enthralled with this story! There's so much going on. I really REALLY want to read the next chapter. So pretty please update soon.
TheLittleCatmole chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
I hope you'll UPDATE soon!
duchessliz chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
Why, oh why, did you have to drop the story here? It's such a good story! I hope you update it again some day soon...
MeMyselfandI chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
I know it's been over a year now, but I hope that this will get your attention. I've been reading some reviews (lovely reviews!) and I saw that many of them were disappointed that you will leave US hanging here. Second thing to tell you, I'll assure you, this fic is bloody fantastic. I've just recently joined Merlin fandom! Oh, and I LOVE Lancelot coming back. So please, by the gods above, continue this? I'll keep checking this every week, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Share your beautiful plot and talent of writing with us!
Love,
BloodDarkerThanCrimson
PS. I'm not logged in right now, but when I do, your followers and favorites will be added plus one. :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
interesting
fallingtowardsoblivion chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
I'm going to go ahead and assume this fanfiction is no more... Which sucks. Because it was amazing. Yet I'm still going to leave a review because I am hoping beyond reason that it suddenly strikes your fancy to pick up this story and finish it. I love it :'( pity to see it left undone.
AN-to-the-G chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
This is criminal. You can't just leave a reader hanging like this. Also, what a fantastic storyline. This story must be finished. I can't wait.
GreenHorn22 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
This story is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter