Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! FinisFinish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!
Pleeeeaaaasseeee? It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I looooved it! I started reading it and I haven't slept! Pleeeeeaaasssse, please finish! It was amazing! Please!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 21 . 2/16
I am enthralled with this story! There's so much going on. I really REALLY want to read the next chapter. So pretty please update soon.
TheLittleCatmole chapter 21 . 1/28
I hope you'll UPDATE soon!
duchessliz chapter 21 . 1/28
Why, oh why, did you have to drop the story here? It's such a good story! I hope you update it again some day soon...
MeMyselfandI chapter 21 . 1/21
I know it's been over a year now, but I hope that this will get your attention. I've been reading some reviews (lovely reviews!) and I saw that many of them were disappointed that you will leave US hanging here. Second thing to tell you, I'll assure you, this fic is bloody fantastic. I've just recently joined Merlin fandom! Oh, and I LOVE Lancelot coming back. So please, by the gods above, continue this? I'll keep checking this every week, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Share your beautiful plot and talent of writing with us!
Love,
BloodDarkerThanCrimson
PS. I'm not logged in right now, but when I do, your followers and favorites will be added plus one. :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/21
interesting
Xbreathingalivex chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
I'm going to go ahead and assume this fanfiction is no more... Which sucks. Because it was amazing. Yet I'm still going to leave a review because I am hoping beyond reason that it suddenly strikes your fancy to pick up this story and finish it. I love it :'( pity to see it left undone.
AN-to-the-G chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
This is criminal. You can't just leave a reader hanging like this. Also, what a fantastic storyline. This story must be finished. I can't wait.
GreenHorn22 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
This story is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter
Elaine Weasley chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
hmmm...i was really enjoying this, and then it stopped:'( please continue!please please please please pleeeeaaasssee!
Kas3y chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
If u mean having chapter 22 up soon, meaning nearly a year, than colour me surprised. But seriously, I just read this and let me tell u. I bloody love it. Wish there was more protective and upset Gwaine thou. So plz come back to this and continue it :)
Ayaimee-Jensen chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Omg, hooked! So... Um, where's the rest? Lol
LonelyElf chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
So I take it this is discontinued?
FateOfChaos chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
This story is fantastic! You've got to update it, please?! I really want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
wow. you know that revelation at the end? it's like the moment when you realize something so profound that it send chills up your spine. I didn't even realize that!