Reviews for Where Loyalties Lie
Dudewheresmywand chapter 21 . 5/26
So, here I am, getting into the Merlin fandom years after the series aired, binge watching every seaon on netflix, falling into despair over season five and THE END, finding fan fics to fill in the huge gaping hole that was my heart and then realize that the fic I'm reading hasn't been updated in three years whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Dammit, internet.

Dear author, are you out there? Merlin is desperate to come out of the darkness...
Haha! Just read all 21 chapters there! Wow.
This story is amazing! I cant wait til you update again! Hopefully soon. Good luck. Great story.
cindy4651 chapter 11 . 5/10
I like the new and improved Uther!
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 5/10
This is very good, thank you!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 5/9
Good start, thanks!
summergirl404 chapter 21 . 4/22
I take it you're not updating anymore... A shame really, love the story, it's just sad it didn't get the ending it deserved.
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 21 . 2/21
This was such a great story, I'm sorry you didn't finish it. Hopefully one day it will be completed.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
if u dont continue this sotry, im gonna go mad!
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
if you dont continue this story, im gonna go mad
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Wonderful story, your plot is original, the characterization is excellent. I love your writing!
danisonval chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Great story...

But it would be better if you had a chance to finish it. I know life has a tendency to get in the way. If it has been unkind perhaps it would therapeutic to return to your writing. I hope you can find a way to put your readers out of our collective miseries and complete your story.

Wishing you good health and kind thoughts.
Weehoodle chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Weeeeeeeellllllll... This is the second time I've read through this story, magically hoping that somehow you would update. UPDATE WOMAN! POR FAVOR! PLEASE DANKE! I have no idea what I'm sayin' anymore. I have really enjoyed this story so far.

Don't die.
Hoodle.
cflat chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
Really? You leave us hanging there? I was kinda hoping that the story would be complete, even if it wasn't marked so. Still hoping you complete it sometime!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! FinisFinish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish!
Pleeeeaaaasseeee? It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I looooved it! I started reading it and I haven't slept! Pleeeeeaaasssse, please finish! It was amazing! Please!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
I am enthralled with this story! There's so much going on. I really REALLY want to read the next chapter. So pretty please update soon.