Reviews for The Violet Hour
grievousrommel chapter 1 . 9/28
Embrace your inner demon! Let the darkness and horror flow through you.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/21
This was beautiful... the gardiand need to go get Pitch next... that would be great.
Tallieho chapter 2 . 5/13
Dude... I am so glad I'm not the only one that hates OC stories. I absolutely despise them, seriously, they're the worst. Nice work with this one shot, though! So long as it's OC free, it's good for me. (rhymes, heheheh, I am soooo smart.)
I ACTUALLY thought the same things about ocs.i rather stick with cannon characters.i really dislike jack frost/OC love to know someone else does too._
jessLpfy chapter 2 . 2/5
Thanks for the write!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/5
Intense, and some feels. Awesome. :P
Sakura Noroi-chan chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
how bout one where Aster slowly but surely wins over Jacks heart but with a plan from pitch he uses Jack's fears against him like in this one but Aster think Jack betrayed him and won't take him back until the rest of the guardians figure out what happened and try to fix it when it's is or not too late!

boom plot just from random thoughts i tried to piece together in mah head.

(\_/) (\_/) (_) /_)
(o.o) (o.o) (o . o)
(_)0 (_)0 ('')_('')
G4M3RGUR1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I agree with the no OCs, I used to like them but they started to always fall for Jack and its stupid and annoying. I do love this story, it ends happly which is good.
Treehugeer chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
That was such a cute story!
Twilight16 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
I hate OC stories too i only leave my imagination wander to them sometimes, then the amazing Hand O' Sanity gives me a jolt of reality, by that i mean it slaps me...
Carter Ellis chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This is so good! My heart was in my throat the whole time. Poor Jack! Poor Guardians! I love your idea...I never thought of Jack's weakness being water. It's funny, I hate reading OC stories too but then I saw Rise of the Guardians, wondered about other spirits and POOF, started writing one. Sigh, oh well. Anyways, this is a fantastic one shot. You should definitely continue!
Reader chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I-I'm crying.
Look, you made me cry.
alexisbelt chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
AMEN about the OCC thing.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Although I don't have any suggestions, I would really like for you to continue!

Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I totally agree with the OC stories.
You rock!
Ps: you know 'sin with a grin'? That's actually one of my favourite songs from my all time favourite band!