Reviews for Half-Ghost Kitsune
Sammie1989 chapter 8 . 1/29
I hope you get ur stuff back up you got some good stories going
bluemarvel0 chapter 5 . 1/3
Add Ino to the harem. INO! INO! INO! INO!
snikpmot1994 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Great fanfiction. Hopefully things work out and you can keep up the good work
OnyxPhoenix chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
You mentioned three half as can you pm me who they are as well as which power belongs to which half a. Thank you
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
hinata, and shizuka from the amozone villige, along with Yugito,Fu and Samui
Mylife678 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Ok see I'll read more when you put them up
I hope soon
mrstardust89 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
I hope to read what happens next cause this story is awesome.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
this is getting interesting! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! it has been almost a whole year since the last update. please write more soon.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
You got the idea for Erasmus's name from TF2's Merasmus, didn't you?
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Ch1
Erasmus told Clockwork what his plan was to help out Ember and Desiree so why did he claim his brother is trying to help more than one soul when Erasmus told CW himself?

What happened to Danny and his friends? His parents are ghosts now after all.

Will Naruto get the power of the Ghost King?

Wouldn’t their faces turn green considering they have ectoplasm not blood in their veins?

And the KANJI on his back changed

Ch2
Do the ghost girls look human?

Ember couldn’t create blue flames, or has she changed her guitar as well? How effective will the mind control be?

The one WHOSE fate is split

Blood on the tip of the gloved finger?

Ch3
I would prefer no Ino if you don’t mind.

Why isn’t the Kyuubi getting ghost training?
What does a leather vest have to do with hair?

How can he buy two scrolls when only 1 of the three remains?

No one has asked about the massive growth spurt he had in a single night (plus half of the next day so 12-14 hours)?

Is Desiree’s human form colored like Karui (skin tone)?

DO not be frightened

Anko could probably guess the Kyuubi bit.

Both girls were QUIET

Ch4
Not much on duck. I prefer chicken.

Life LIKED to screw

Get back TO training

“To reveal the original” what? Green is not his

So he changed clothes while in ghost form and they became standard?

How did Tenten show up at the end?

Ch5
That perk is also a weakness considering all of his jutsu becomes null

How had the Bunshin managed to follow a ghost Naruto?

Admit you HAVE a few handy

Sitting in his LAP

For a moment, Kakashi

In a flash,

In an instant,

For the harem, there are few female characters in Narutoverse I dislike being paired with Naruto; Sakura and Ino usually at the top of the list with Mei after them (I like her character though just not the pairing…no clue why). I do ask if you add someone make it a foreigner. Maybe a femJinchuriki or Rule 63 one. Konan because she has had a life worse than Naruto’s and thus they would understand each other. Karui and Samui would not take issue of his being a Jinchurriki and would have some understanding of him. femHaku or femKaguya. Hmm, Kurotsuchi, Tayuya, and Kin. Usually not much on NaruTema either but as I mentioned earlier I do like NarufemGaara (Gaia). Pakura if done well. I may not have mentioned any reasons for most of these but I believe the reasons are fairly obvious. I wouldn’t do them all though. It takes talent to pull off a massive harem properly.

Ch6
So you don’t RELY on

You will BUY food he

To protect IT and then

Your hope to BRINGING your brother

, but I can’t until I’m sure

Bikini underwear or swimsuit?

And, without warning, he

Why does Anko want to sleep with him (non-sexually I am assuming)?

Ch7
Does Kurama have an equal amount of ectoplasm?

Are GONNA spar (or “are going to spar” if you want proper grammar)

Spirit, but EACH one had a gift for the control of THEIR power

Danny was able to clone himself as well (another special ability but also means it wasn’t unique to Vlad). He also had the Ghost Shriek which I believe was unique to him.

, so we’re kicking

You’ll be DOWN to just using

I prefer an intelligent Sasuke. Shouldn’t Sasuke question any advice he got from his brother after he killed their clan? I would listen but take everything with a grain of salt.

Unique ghost power...able to exercise Rule 63 on reality lol
Kaiju Rinnegan chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I have a couple of girls to consider for the harem if you're still taking them.

1. Fu, Seven Tails' Jinchuuriki. She, like Naruto, is a Jinchuuriki and, like him, as lead a very hard and difficult life. Also, they killed her off too soon in the canon and that was just unfair.

2. Female Haku. The last of a clan and bloodline. Was the one who helped Naruto find his Ninja Way. And someone with a that pretty face can NOT be a boy.

3. Pakura. I never see her paired up with Naruto.

4. Karin. Is one of the last of the Uzumaki Clan. With Naruto they can bring back the Uzumaki Clan. Also, I don't like how she was towards Sasuke in the canon, a FANGIRL, and how Sasuke treated her.

5. Tayuya. Any life with Orochimaru is a nightmare. Having Tayuya's personality together with Naruto's would be hilarious.

. Naruto is like another Yahiko, and I think Konan could easily fall for him. She is one of Jiraiya's last students. And I don't think she should died in the canon.

8. Yugito, Two Tails' Jinchuuriki. Same reasons as Fu.

7. Princess Dorothea, from "Danny Phantom." What's more awesome than having a girlfriend who is a princess that can turn into a giant, fire-breathing dragon?

8. Ino. The ONLY one of Sasuke's fangirls that seems like she can change.
0zeroomegaouroboros chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
dude when u guna update this story its bin 6 months
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I actually like you mellowing Sasuke out and making him less of a dirt bag.
So Naruto won't be able to shoot lasers like Danny and Dani?
zlochnyvrr chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
this is a very good fic
hope you get the next chapter up real soon
Killjoy3000 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
love this fic and it is well put together look forward to more