Reviews for Frozen
megan823 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Cool, I read your story called sex education, i love it but I for so long wanted top know gai's point of view! If you could i do have a request,
I mean if it's not too much trouble, you should make a sex education part 2 explaining gai's point of view . . . If you reject the idea, please let me know! Thank you! :3
TJ Dragonblade chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
This, this is the kind of beautiful angst that makes a body want to scream with frustration, to bash the heads of these two idiots together and lock them in a room until they TALK to each other. It's perfect, because that's exactly how they are sometimes. Well done. _
Ninkage chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was actually brilliant. I think you perfectly put into words the feelings that someone has when they love someone but can't let them know. Your story was highly relatable and I cannot wait to read more of your work.
LadyGysThe3rd chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
It's great to see a two sided attraction with this pairing, though they seem to be caught in a stalemate. I love the history you give these two, and also the way you depicted Kakashi's anxiety in the first chapter and in other stories is spot on. It's always humanizing to see that under his cool demeanor there is a person that is indeed affected by his loses. And Gai's protectiveness and concern is heart warming and wrenching all in the same breath. Very well done.
xSmittenKittenx chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Yay! An update 8D I also love how realistic this, and your take on the way Gai's thought process works. And Kakashi, from Gais POV, is heart breaking. He never seems to catch a break. Thank you for a part 2 to this amazing piece 83
xSmittenKittenx chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I'm not normally a fan of KakaGai, but in love the way you write it. I wish we knew what Gai was thinking.