Reviews for Storyteller: Guardian of Faith
Sofabox12 chapter 2 . 2/26
hope you decide to continue even though i feel like this is a lost cause ahah. (: im here ready and waiting though!
Invisibleamericanburgers chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh man, baby of mine... Good old song. It's almost as sad as the "I love you forever," by Robert munsch story book that always had me bawling. (I suggest you read it. )
And I think the way that you are pacing yourself is excellent. I used to have the same problem, but now an even bigger one comes to mind. After a while you'd get bored with it and start over and over on different books. In the end, I never finished a book... Until I really stayed on focus...
Awesome book!
TokyoGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey, hey! It's nice to know that you are doing a re-vamping of this story. For a moment I was worried that it wasn't going to get completed, but I'm glad to know that you are here and doing what your enjoy. Just want to let you know that as a reader (and a writer too), I totally support you with rewriting your fic and got your back if you need help whatsoever. Hope you're doing well and keep on writing! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Prulicious chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
You should do whatever you want! I personally would like if you just finished this one or re-vamp it but not create a completely new one? I really wanna know the end of this one!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
OMG I need an ending! Please continue this! I love this story! Your OCs are amazing!
Update soon!
SonAletaDee chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
:( I can't wait for the update... is somethign wrong? You haven't updated in a while...
Akuma's Raze chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Jack ain't that bad! Aw come on, he's my favorite character. Haha, be funny to see what would happen if someone did a gender swap on him
Prulicious chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh you better not leave this story unfinished. YOU BETTER NOT DARE. I'VE INVESTED HOURS INTO THIS AND I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT AN ENDING. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER AND I CAN'T LIVE WITH THE HALT. This story is amazing, your OC is amazing, the whole concept is amazing, you writing style is amazing, it is all amazing. I don't even know why you wouldn't finish just a master piece. THIS is beautiful and I want an ending I DEMAND FOR YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY AND GET THROUGH THE END...or at least an update ouo
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
He does not suck! XD ;)
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Wait, so does she have to die to become the guardian before her birthday? I'm a tad confused...
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Explains a lot XD
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
And some Roo to your do
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Yes, he IS Australian, Hugh Jackman australian to be exact -swoons-
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I'm fine with blood but just the thought of any part of our circulatory system has me feeling fidegty and anxious. Veins, areteries, etc... DX uck!
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Bah, they can all move into the warren ;)