Reviews for Vanellope's Farting Frenzy
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
The smell of lollipops can FIX the wind!

Anyway, lets hope Vanellope's butt doesn't do too much of the wrecking.
kill-the-boxtrolls chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Cute little poots? Everyone farts? This story is making me sick I mean, can't they and you hold it in?
kill-the-boxtrolls chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Okay, this story is not tolerable. I mean, what's the point in Vanellope having a pet?
kill-the-boxtrolls chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
This story is getting a little too gross.
kill-the-boxtrolls chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
You need to get Taffyta to say things like that to Emily from Kaze no Shoujo Emily.
kill-the-boxtrolls chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Vanellope is nasty. A bit OOC.
Jodeh chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
This fic is so... Oh my god XD it kept me laughing, that's for sure.
Captain Alaska chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Speaking for Rancis here, but i think its a little mean for Vanellope to be such a tease to Rancis, even though it is funny. And to quote a close friend of mine whom is a girl: "Girls are such teases because they can be and because its fun."
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
So now she's a sassy, gassy bedwetter. Wow.
Mary chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You Stink go die and kill yourself mah mah mah:3
Withfriendlynote chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I agree. You shouldn't be saying that stuff on here./: it's good to share your opinion, but there are nicer ways to do it. Have more dignity than logging on as "multiple people."
Friendly Note chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I can easily tell that Hero's duty, Devil, and Wreck it time are the same person. When you are trying to make a point, don't just repeat yourself. And don't tell someone to go kill themselves just because they did something you didn't like. That's like telling your mom to go commit suicide because she didn't make you your favorite food. Don't get me wrong, I don't really like this story either, but just don't be mean about it. It makes you seem like you are stupid, which you (probably) are not.
guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
no offense but you are making us sick
keep going
ToWreck it time chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Gross and disgusting? Yeah, I guess you are so much cleaner than everone else because you clearly don't fart. Also, this " gross and discusting" story has better grammar than you.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I think Rancis should just get Vanellope to sit on his lap already. As for Taffyta, she better hope not for the aforementioned.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »