Reviews for With All My Heart
Guest chapter 2 . 1h
And of course, Mordred was forgotten in the second chapter. *puts hand on his shoulder and smh* Sucks to be you mate. Sucks to be you.
clh chapter 2 . 23h
Wish there had been more of Arthur and Gwen instead of just Merlin and Gwen, but maybe that's just me.

Interesting that Arthur would name his horse the male version of Gwen's nickname, although I have to admit that I laughed my head off when it said "Arthur kicked Gwyn into a walk". Change one letter and this story becomes a lot less sweet. Lol.
clh chapter 1 . 23h
Thought I'd say something in defense of the canon version where Arthur forgets about Merlin after the fact. When he was "practically jumping off a cliff" to save Merlin, Merlin was lying (possibly dead) at the bottom of it, and Arthur was worried about where Merlin was when the Dolma first appeared and it wasn't yet clear whether she could be trusted, but after the fact it's obvious that she's a friend not a foe, so the danger has passed, so naturally Arthur would transition back into self-absorbed prat mode. That's just the way Arthur is. He can go around being completely self-centered the majority of the time and then something life-threatening happens and, bam, the self-sacrificing hero takes over. It's part of what makes him such an interesting character.
Linorien chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Yea that was a conversation that really should've happened in the episode. Very nice work.
Sara chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Gwen and Merlin's conversation doesn't really fit into my idea of how they would sort it out especially what Merlin would have said. And Merlin is quick in lying, whether he is convincing is another story. I suggest that when Gwen asked about 'Emilia', he would describe something... maybe he could describe Freya who really was (is really) her girl?

But other than that, I think you've done a nice job and you captured the emotions nicely. Good luck and I look forward to your other Merlin fanfictions
ruby890 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
He didn't even tell Gaius? I don't think that's right . . . But I really enjoyed this, it was very sweet.
AngelQueen chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
OMG this was brilliant! I love it! You did a great job, portraying Merlin and Arthur's reluctance to tell Gwen all that she'd done while under Morgana's influence. It was so true to their characters, since both of them would do anything to protect her and ease her mind.

I also loved the ending between Merlin and Gwen, and Gwen assuring Merlin that Arthur does treasure him. Heh, it's so true, though Arthur will likely never say it.

Again, wonderful fic! Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Loved Merlin and Gwen talk. Wish they had more of them in the show.
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Here's your first review for a very welcome and well written chapter. You wrote Gwen perfectly. :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
haha, I howled with laughter though that episode. Love your interpretation. This is your fifth review. :)
Xion000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
x3 Can't wait to see where this is going.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really liked this :) Great job!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
ROTFL poor Merlin. He always has to put up with the most ridiculous things XD
I remember the chapter when Arthur find him with the dress for Freya. But seriously, the prince's assumption back then was so preposterous and embarrassing for the young warlock.
yukino-sohma831 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
yay to a 5x09 fic!
I love how you mentioned Leon's crossdressing history...thinking about it makes me giggle.

[i]Merlin glanced around. The rock that surrounded them was bleak and miserable but the lake itself was magnificent. Its water was almost as beautiful as that of Freya's lake.[/i]

This was my favourite part. Beautiful words conveying the imagery. And interesting that you call it Freya's lake. I can't really recall, because there seem to be so many lakes in the show...but by Freya's you mean the one where the dead are sent off on, or THE lake, where the lady brought forth Excalibur. Or were they the same lake?

Anyways, if you do end up writing more season codas/tags, especially for 5x09 because this is my favourite episode so far, I would like something involving Mordred. He's such a compelling character. You can write it from Merlin's POV if you want, because that's also an intriguing factor this season, Merlin's thoughts regarding Mordred.