Reviews for Gaining Ground
Ms. Fairweather chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This was wonderful.
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Woah. Plot twist? ZIGGY PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE?! what?! This is awesome! Once again, my poor heart. I can feel the hurt dripping out of this fic!
Easionia During chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
SO MUCH AWESOMENESS! I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES! Usually I am more sparing of my capital letters and exclamation points, but this deserves it. The part where Ziggy is trying to get Dillon to hit him is so funny and sad at the same time, not an easy feat to accomplish. Well done.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Bromance. So much bromance! I loved this, oh my gosh, you have no idea how much I loved this! I'm seriously left speechless but I have to try and tell you just how much I loved this!

The misunderstanding between them was understandable and it shows how things could have been so much simpler if they'd only talked about it. They obviously had no idea when they'd first met how their relationship would grow but they at least now know they'll always have each other's back. Great story!

You're such a talented writer, I really hope this isn't your last Ziggy and Dillon bromance! Keep 'em coming, please?!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was awesome! When I started watching this series, I immediately fell for Ziggy, he's so funny! Anyway, to review this chapter...

A

I really loved this chapter! They were all in character which helped me totally see this happen in my head.

Poor Ziggy, I hope he works things out with Dillon but I don't think that's going to be easy after that outburst. lol

Now, off to read the next chapter!
jenbod chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hi again, nice story. again you have great ideas.

but I was really hoping you'll finish the mikey story "What's in a Name".

Becasue of that story I started to write my first fanfiction. I've been reading for years and now I started think about your creative art in writing and wanted to express myself the way you did in your story.

PLEASE, PLEASE ! FINISH THIS FANFICTION I"VE READ OVER 4 TIMES AND LOVE IT!
I also wanted to say thank you!
Easionia During chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Why does this not have more reviews? I have just finished reading it again. Now going to favorite the story.
Easionia During chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Amazing! I love your stories! I love the Dillon and Ziggy friendship-you capture their personalities so well. You write well, and to top it off, you write all the other characters so well. I particularly enjoyed the "fight" scene wherein Ziggy is trying to get on Dillon's last nerve, and the part with Scott grounding Ziggy made me laugh out loud. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to read more of these. (By the way, do you think you will ever write that story on why Ziggy is so afraid of hospitals? Would love to read something like that, as you like to hint at his past life and how he never "learned" family.)