Reviews for A Madwoman with a Box
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Noooooo! You need to update this! !#
rocci911 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Oh so hoping we'll see an update soon! I love how you swapped characters!
Pallasathena333 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Loving your story, so well written and I think your characterization is excellent. You have managed to capture the very essence of HG and Myka so well, as well as making them so touching and vulnerable, particularly the HG character, that you brought tears to my eyes. Cant wait for the next episode. By the way, I have always found Pete to be the most irritating character in the show, and u have managed to transfer this to your story too. Please keep writing. Luv
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Excellent pacing! This story is fun and easy to read. And the tension between myka and hg is delicious! I can't wait for more...
amtrak12 chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Since I haven't seen much of Eleven's time with River yet, I'm really just getting Donna feels from all the shouting and arguing Myka is doing with the Doctor. Which is totally fine cause they're the good Donna feels XD And OMG I LOVE HOW YOU INCORPORATED THE LOCKET! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! And poor Wolcott! :( #ouch I'm REALLY glad you incorporated him too, though.

I'm about to punch some Judoon and not-Judoon in the face though for making Myka stay behind #grr
amtrak12 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Yep. I like the traveling with the Doctor stuff better than the Torchwood stuff. I can't accurately explain why at this time, though.
amtrak12 chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Hahahahahaha! Pete, you should be grateful Myka even knew that was from Star Wars. :P

As amusing as the ending was, I mainly just have this knot of anticipation and dread for the rest of the story. So about on par for a Doctor Who adventure. ;)
Le'letha chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
The twist on the locket is simply beautiful. I believed in it the instant I read that part. (Sometimes things just click, you know? That clicked.)
This was a great conversation scene that needed to be in this story, and you did it very well. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this story. I sat around and fantasized to myself about (pretty much exactly!) this Thirteenth Doctor, but you've actually gone out and written it, and even better, written it well. She's totally believable. (And-great and little goddesses-now I want the show itself to do this even more!) Thank you. Thank you.
Le'letha chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Any time ANY Doctor says 'it'll be easy', it's fairly guaranteed that it's NOT going to be. Looking forward to whatever talking actually gets done in the next chapter! Moving on... (I do like the way you've posted a few chapters together.)
Le'letha chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Still fun. Still loving this story. Your characterizations are great and you've meshed everything together really well. (And...let's just hold 'yum, Thirteen!' as a given from now on, okay?)
amtrak12 chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Owwwww I sense Myka’s going to be torn between the Doctor and Torchwood sometime in the future (only not really because it's hard for anyone to not side with the Doctor), and my heart is going to hurt. :S
amtrak12 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
SCEEECHING BECAUSE THE ALIEN ATTACK IS ESSENTIALLY ARTIFACTS! PERFECTION! #dying
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
This is such a fun read! I love that you merged Dr. Who, Torchwood, and WH13 all together. It makes for a very busy read. I can't wait to see where you take this!
lost.long.ago chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Yes, more Whovian goodness. Loving the banter and everything!
Le'letha chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
OK. This is lovely. It's a gorgeous blend of Doctor Who and Warehouse 13 that incorporates elements and the tone of both...and that you have tapped into my secret DW-fantasy of Jamie Murray as the Thirteenth Doctor propels it into the ranking of one of my favorite stories of the year. And it's December. (Also: Myka-and-Helena/Thirteen shippiness. Yum. And I'm going to stop there before this review gets R-rated and probably more confessional than you really want to hear.)
Please write more. I am enjoying it immensely and promise to review every chapter from here on out. Thank you for writing this story. It has made my day much better.
Le'letha