Reviews for The New Recruit
ShotenBookstore chapter 1 . 2/3
I don't know why but 'damn right' or 'damn straight' are just sO BADASS AND I LOVE HEARING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS SAYING THAT THANK U
Blind Sky chapter 9 . 1/19
Really cool book, really sad you stopped writing it...
The Best Guesst chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
hey, its been a couple years, can you please come back to this story?
Que the username chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
You know what would be awesome...updteing. That would be really awewome!
3DPhantom chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
You should update.
MidnightRide129 chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
Please update!
HematiteTigereye chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
This is an extremely interesting fanfic! It will be interesting to read where this is going. Jack is going to be so pissed when he wakes up, probably alog the lines os "WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE!?" or something similar as he would most likely believe that it was the Avengers that knocked him out- as that made it the second time he had become unconscious unwillingly in their prescence. Looking forward to next chapter. :)
Rosycat chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SO GOOD BUT ITS BEEN YEARS
SassySnowflake16 chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
fuck this. i cant even comprehend right now. yhis story
LaughingFish36 chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
Hi there, I would like you to know I have really enjoyed this fic so far, but are you considering updating this it? I know it has been 4 years (I know, it's ridiculous) and maybe you have abandoned it, but if not I would love a new chapter.
Regards,
LaughingFish36
RAVEN chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️HELLO WE NEED AND UPDATE RIGHT NOW ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND IN 2MORE DAYS ITS GOING TO BE 4HOLE YEARS SINCE YOU HAVE UPDATED THIS AWESOME FANFIC, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS WITH A CHERRY ON TOP‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
THOR chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
MORTAL WHERE IS MY DEMANDED CHAPTER
I-am-a-book-loving-ninja-pie chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
"You're going to do that energy thing again, aren't you."
"Damn right."

I was in stitches!
I love this already, it's great :) xx
Starry is here don't freak out chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
In chapter two, having Thor call Jack a 'youth' instead of a teenager would be better
thedogzoo chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Awesome story! Please update soon! :)