Reviews for Professor Uchiha: My Tutor
Naruto chapter 19 . 8/29
What was that about the Sharingan in Fugaku? I thought this was a college story..
chichivivas chapter 21 . 3/1/2015
This is a nice story but Sasuke's character was a little soft and weak. I like him best in a very cold ice tsundere character haha!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Thought you'd make Sakuta bitter towards those rich kids but why was she so stupid again? Stuttering? Eww. Where's her hatred gone to? She hates them not scared of them. She's supposed to be tough not weeping around because of insults. She should ignore them. Stupid.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
HAHAHAHA OMOGSH "DO ME"! I COULDNT CARRY ON AFTER READING THAT! made me cringe and facepalm so much!
winterspyre chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
"After receiving a scholarship from a rich boy, Sakura is going to the most renowned college in Konoha amongst the very people she hates: the rich."
?
It says that she received a scholarship from a rich boy, and BECAUSE of that person, she could actually go to that college. Why would she accept the offer and go to that school with a scholarship from the one she hates, to a school she hates?
Its a nice plot, I give you that, but the summary suffers from contradiction :)
Patty chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Lol I love the end xD I would have done something worse out them but I respect the authors idea as it is your story so you can do whatever you want. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story (7hrs of reading non stop) 3
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Oh my god. I love this story it's so cute and just WOW
Patty chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I'M, FUCKING RAGING NOW! WTF? EVEN IF THERE WERE FOUR ON ONE I'D STILL FIGHT BACK NO MATTER WHAT. AWRGHHHH I WOULD FUCKONG SHOVE A METAL POLE UP ALL THEIR ASSES AND BURN THEIR HAIR OFF AS WELL AS FUCKING BLEND THEIR DICKS/BREASTS AND MEAKE THEM DRINK IT WITH MY SHIT sorry I just had to vent out a little bit *sweatdrop* I hope they die a painful death in this story. You're a great writer by the way _
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I bet it was all Ino's doing
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Ohhmigoshhh I love this story do so much. I hope ino burns alive
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Theyre so cute together _ *squeal*
Guest chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Why the fuck would you make Ino be redeemed? That shit doesn't just fucking happen. They all deserve to burn in hell and Sakura lets them off? She deserved to get abused then.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
ahw, so cute :)
MagentaFeathers chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
oh my god. I didn't expect the lemon scene so soon. I was dying of laughter when I read Kenji's part. Poor driver XD
MagentaFeathers chapter 10 . 2/22/2014