Reviews for Family is Where the Heart is
Ladysunshine6 chapter 191 . 3/3
Poor Sarah. Her favorite angel wasn't everything she thought.
FanFicChikk chapter 191 . 3/2
So glad to see the crew back! :) can't wait for next chapter!
Belinda Valentine Bite chapter 190 . 2/26
awesome story!
JEM37 chapter 190 . 2/25
I hope everything turns out well for you! Looking forward to an update! Your stories are all wonderful, I enjoy them all! :-)
It makes me mad that after everything Sarah has been through, she's still naive enough to keep her faith. A lot of shit that's happened isbbecause of the angels, even, for Christ's sake. Yet after all the shit that's happened, Sarah is still infuriatingly naive to the point where I'm questioning the child's sanity! By the way, Sarah's 11 now so don't you think she is too old for spankings now? Dean should start grounding her or something instead, because she's too old for spankings now. Just some things I'm pointing out. Please update soon!
The Mad Traveler chapter 102 . 2/8
I am convinced that sometime between this and when she tells Sam that she lied to Dean and can save him, Lilith has another skank take Ruby's meat suit and Ruby is trapped in hell. I'm also sure that it was the same skank that gave Sammy demon blood while Ruby burns in hell. Just thought
I'd share with the group. Yeah. Anyway, great story. Now back to reading.

Seraphina Jones
NBBfanLover16 chapter 1 . 2/6
This is the millionth time I've "reviewed" and you're probably annoyed with me by now, but I thought you should know, I think you should feel very proud of yourself because when I'm having a bad day, your stories are what I turn to. They make me feel so much better. I don't know what it is, but I think it means you're doing something very good.
NBBfanLover16 chapter 1 . 1/28
Remember How You Said Sarah Kind Of Looks Like Ellie/Or She Was Based Off Her? (From The Last Of Us) Well, I Know It's Kind Of Late, But I Just Melted Over Ellie And Riley's Kiss And I Wanted To Know Your Opinion On This! I Absolutely LOVED It, And I Was Just Thinking You Should Have An LGBT Character In Your Story Since Charlie Doesn't Come In Until Later. Just An Idea That I Needed To Get Out.
Keep Up The Good Work! You're Amazing!
Will you be finishing this story? I noticed you started another one that is very good, but I really like this one too!
NBBfanLover16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh My God! I just realized that you had OTHER stories and read all of them, and I'm up to "A Year Forgotten" which gave me an AWESOME idea! Ellen, Ash, Jo And Sarah took a picture together in that story, remember? So what if Dean and Sam and everyone else Found that picture?! I think that'd be so cool to have in this story!
NBBfanLover16 chapter 187 . 12/25/2014
Every time I read chapter 187 I always feel kinda of weirded out that you said this comedian Bill Engvall or something was talking about his daughter and puberty, needing a bra and such. Why would he talk about his daughters personal life in front of an audience? She's must've been so embarrassed. I have empathy for her. Anyways, take all the time you need and make sure you throw in some puberty parts! If you didn't know by now, I like to re-read some of your chapters. Lol. This stories Amazing! Update Soon!
LCluvanime chapter 191 . 12/22/2014
Awww man, oh well, I'll just go through the old chapters for now...
JEM37 chapter 191 . 12/22/2014
Awe. :-( so sorry to hear about your computer. Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 190 . 12/22/2014
Thanks for the update! This was a creative chapter :)
Sherlocked chapter 190 . 12/21/2014