Reviews for I'll Be Home
MM chapter 4 . 3/6
This is a really nice idea. You're right, of all polar animals foxes fit the best. I like how your Jack plans out his new base.
I also recommend you for your language and writing style. It's easy to read and understand for a non-native without being too simple.
falconrukichi chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Jackiana with the cubs are so damn cute! Your reas thf book already!? I wish to have all of it but tobuy it...i dont if they have it in my country. William will release the last book of jack frost!?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
This is great! I really like the idea of jack having foxes as helpers! Love this fanfic!
BadgerPride10 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I cried. Hard TT you are an incredibly amazing writer and this story is so touching TT
AvatarLover90210 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
mate no offense, but at the start how you said whats wrong with the world? well what you said was only in america, so whats wrong with america?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"Plus, he's a freaking badass." Yes, yes he is. So very true. This fic is awesome! Very sweet.
sparklevampFTW chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Geez, I picked the wrong update to read while eating. I starting crying into my food. This has me choked up pretty much the whole time. Did I already tell you that you're a great writer? Because you are.
fish-egirl chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
(0o0) This story is so wonderful! And this last chapter is so haunting... You're a really amazing writer! And don't worry about what the Salvation Army says, homosexuals are people! You have every right to be who you want to be. Simple as that. Just don't stop righting, seriously, I'm hanging off this story like a life line here. (0o0)
PrincessRakka chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Oh you had me bawling my eyes out when I read this
Silvrechan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wow. This story is so touching. I understand how you feel about losing hope, but don't give up. There's still good out there.
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
QAQ *crawls away and cries silently*
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Hahahaha! Bunny and Jack Bromance is so awesome XD I love those guys XD
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
*wipes a small tear from eye* That was so sweet... Sandy, you're so wonderful...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Aaaawwwww :/ that was so sad... touching...
I love your writing
PLEASE update soon!
MYRRHCHANT chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
The fanfic was awesome :D
I really wish that the Rise of the Guardians would have some part2 someday and maybe put scenes like these ones on them. :/