Reviews for Let's get married!
tomoyosita chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
good times, gooooooooood times, can i jsut say it, this is MYYY fic, i should just print it and make you signed it.

hum. thats not a bad idea.

love love love!
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Can this be the real Klaine wedding? Please? omg... Wes officiating! I love this. Cheers! I'm going to go fangirl in a corner over the images in my mind that popped up from this fic.
CastleQuill chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aw, this is adorable! Why couldn't this have happened on the actual show?
KlaineForever99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was just...awesome! So sweet!i would have loved this to happen instead of what we got..

Love them running to each other & kissing right away, because they didn't want to be apart any longer! Love it!
R.Harper chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm glad you're ignoring season 4 - I'm sticking my head in the sand about the whole thing.

This was just so sweet :) I can definitely imagine this happening! Kurt's got an old head on young shoulders; he knows what he wants. I wish this was canon!
Socialbutterfly85 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Well thats much better than all the rumors for sure! sweet. Although I have hope for the "real" Kurt and Blaine. I don't come I am so invested in a coupe that is not even real? I love all your writing! Loved it!
valia chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
yay! you're back! i am so glad!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012

Loved it. We really DO need Klaine fluff right now, my God. ;
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I like this story. It is a good story. 3
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awwww it was great!
Kinda sad though that Finachel wasn't doing that great but about Klaine, it was amazing!
If only this happened instead of season4 *rolling my eyes a thousand times*
Loved it and it had a great ending. Klaine forever that's what I like to read!
19missybaker63 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awww, absolutely adorable.
Nicolerabbit chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
hdasxkajszldsajldmsa adorable. also I like how you said, 'Season 4 doesn't apply' I like choked on my water haha
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 1 . 12/1/2012