Reviews for A Strange World
XXBlackfireXX chapter 59 . 2/22
And I can see Amy and Rory in the other room. Rory sighs dramatically and looks at Amy "The kids are at it again". Lol. I love the story, it's great.
437 chapter 78 . 11/4/2014
Yas. YAS. YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG FAN OF RORY/EMMA. THIS IS THE GREATEST. THANK YOU. YAAAAAASSSSSS.
Gladoo89 chapter 78 . 9/18/2014
I love this story! :D
I'm not into oneshots usually, but your OC is lovely, and the whole thing is so cute and funny!

Howeverhere's one thing I don't get in this chapter: how is it that Emma knew Rory when she was a teenager? (BTW, how old is she now? I guess something between 20 and 25?)

I can't wait till your next update!
Writless chapter 76 . 9/5/2014
I was like four sentences into this and I was already like I LOVE THIS. THIS REVENGE IS GOING TO BE SO GOD DAMN AWESOME.

CELEBRATION CAKE FOR EVERYONE!
Writless chapter 74 . 9/5/2014
This was sickly sweet enough for my teeth to begin falling out and I freaking ate it up.
Writless chapter 71 . 9/5/2014
Like, I feel like I'm just saying the same stupid things over and over again. But dammit you make me laugh.
Writless chapter 70 . 9/5/2014
THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THE SAD FACE CHAPTERS. Yeah, sorry about all the caps too. I'm sorry for a lot of things. In particular I just really liked how you described the Doctor kind of snapping, and then collapsing. Felt really 'real' in the way it was portrayed. (thought I would add something to the review other than emoticons or excessive shouting.)
Writless chapter 69 . 9/5/2014
Yeah, I'm absolutely loving the inner dialogue, and how it's cutting perfectly with the conversation. And obviously the refusal to admit the feelings. THIS IS FANTASTIC. (again, really sorry about cramming these all down your throat in one day. Remember when I said I probably wouldn't review that many because I'm a bad reviewer? Hah. I had a good laugh at that as my life spiraled out of control at 12:30 at night)
Writless chapter 67 . 9/5/2014
D:
those are all the sad faces I made after this chapter.
Writless chapter 66 . 9/5/2014
Ahhhhhh I HEART AWKWARD FEELING DENIALS WITH ALL OF MY HEARTY HEARTS. IT IS A WEAKNESS. And I'm not even cool enough for it to be my only weakness. BUT IT'S A VERY CRIPPLING WEAKNESS THAT I TOTALLY ENJOY AND HAVE NO PLANS ON AMENDING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. (P to the S. I actually got on the computer tonight to be productive. And you've pretty much ruined that for me. Damn. You.)
Writless chapter 65 . 9/5/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. This was delightful.
Writless chapter 62 . 9/5/2014
I laughed a lot here too. You're awfully funny.
Writless chapter 60 . 9/5/2014
This was so great I read it twice. And laughed both times. (sorry for the potential torrent of alert emails?)
Writless chapter 59 . 9/5/2014
You know, my brain tells me that I shouldn't like them acting like children. But it's like super endearing and amusing in all of your shots. So clearly my brain don't know shit.
Writless chapter 58 . 9/5/2014