Reviews for Tis the Season
Very cool
Dramamama5 chapter 25 . 8/4
A beautiful story with a classic ending. Remember the old movies where they would kiss, the door would close and you were left to imagine what happens next in the story...I miss those days. Thank you for offering that in this story. I loved every chapter.
Dramamama5 chapter 22 . 8/4
You are safe...Callen did NOT come across as mushy. It was sweet. The vulnerability he showed in how she would react was adorable. A beautiful love story.
Dramamama5 chapter 20 . 8/4
it is interesting to note that Deeks and Kensi have experiences in their past lives that gives them some, not enough, but some insight into Callen...however, the level with which they each dealt with those moments determined how they looked at life...Deeks and how he grasps for happy with a childlike exhuberance despite trust issues...Kensi is a bit darker because of the loss of her father and the years of distance from her mother yet still holds hope for some sort of normal future with happiness and love...and Callen who has very little trust, no happy memories much to speak of, no idea of what home and family really means and dares not believe he deserves either. What an odd bucket of individuals...a quirky crew indeed. I love the way Kensi is opening the door for Callen to least reach her level of pessimistic optimism...ha.
Dramamama5 chapter 16 . 8/4
Again, adorably sweet. I love it. They are so socially awkward and unsure...exactly like teens with their first "true" love...I love it.
Dramamama5 chapter 14 . 8/4
Not sure where your concern comes from...thought that chapter worked out quite nicely...the ending was sweet and full of promise.
Dramamama5 chapter 3 . 8/3
Could that BE any sweeter? Love the phone call...written perfectly.
Dramamama5 chapter 1 . 8/3
I so much prefer kensi and Callen to nell/callen. Much better match. Since Ana kolchek showed up and kensi has gone to Deeks... I'm okay with Ana/Callen...but good job with this idea. Should prove interesting to see what happens the rest of the month... (love that I don't have to wait)
Swati L chapter 25 . 3/8
I really enjoyed this fan fiction. I ️ Callen and Kensi! Thanks for writing!
CharleyCarey chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
You're a great writer but Callen/Kensi makes be literally sick. That's like watching 2 siblings go at it. YUCK! lol
You really are good, this just isn't for me.
tvmatchmaker795 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I love your stories and I love that you ship this couple! Rediscovering this makes my day!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
Nice job! Excellent ending to a wonderful story! Very well done! Definitely added to my favorites.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
Aaaand Hetty finds out. Still, he made it snow!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
He made it snow! Excellent chapter! I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Excellent work! I very much enjoyed reading it.